4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Better the the last one he did, but im wondering is he going to release a new project next or we getting updates on this game?, cause if we getting only first version of new games this is complete waste of time in my opinion cause we dont know when the progression for this games its going to happen, there is a need of management.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
this game is definitely a big rise of ntrman i am seeing, way better than SOL - tho still i won't put it in the tier of Adelaide Inn.... yet. lovely game. Adelaide Inn may be his Pulp Fiction but this can be at least his Inglorious Basterds in content level i mean. i hope so

Reactions: Annon-kun

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
this game is definitely a big rise of ntrman i am seeing, way better than SOL - tho still i won't put it in the tier of Adelaide Inn.... yet. lovely game. Adelaide Inn may be his Pulp Fiction but this can be at least his Inglorious Basterds in content level i mean. i hope so
I like your analogy. The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin may be his Reservoir Dogs.

Reactions: Matu

Silver137

Oct 27, 2020
Didn't see anyone else post this (they probably did tho lol) but if you want to unlock extras + costumes click the build version in the main menu between 13-15 times and wait until the pop up at the top appears

Dec 9, 2017
jeez please is the Nelson route broken or have to do a very specific thing?
Nelson route only shows 2 scenes, the rest doesn't have dialog and must be unlocked by clicking the build number on the title menu multiple times until you see a popup (bottom right)

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
Nelson route only shows 2 scenes, the rest doesn't have dialog and must be unlocked by clicking the build number on the title menu multiple times until you see a popup (bottom right)
the problem is i cant move to his shop on 16th day , the choise dont appear

Dec 9, 2017
the problem is i cant move to his shop on 16th day , the choise dont appear
You have to visit his shop again after going the first time, you'll have to prioritize going to his shop instead of going to look at the ringing phone.
1st visit: you go alone
2nd visit: you go with your GF

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
You have to visit his shop again after going the first time, you'll have to prioritize going to his shop instead of going to look at the ringing phone.
1st visit: you go alone
2nd visit: you go with your GF
yep i did those to but still only old men and kid show up or one of them
Edit: ok somehow i got it but like everyone only 2 scene

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
yep i did those to but still only old men and kid show up or one of them
Edit: ok somehow i got it but like everyone only 2 scene
Nelson having 2 scenes is intended, the other scenes are not implemented in the main story yet.
If you want to view it on the extras, unlock using the method I described on the previous reply I made.

Valark

May 1, 2022
Anyone is having problems when saving? because when I save and reload that save then I have lost some things as the bat or the axe etc... but the proggression of the story is maintained

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Have to say the Nelson fucking her on the Car scene was the hottest in the game.
I'd prefer a netorase option with him but still.
Given that the MC admitted he found the situation erotic and he felt himself responding to it despite his rage - and even admits he may be mixing up his outrage with excitement; I think the Nelson route is going to start off NTR and lead into Netorase later on.

I think the same can be true with the old mans route, but the MC thus far only seems to look at it as sharing his wife out of necessity for what he might get in return. In the wife sharing sense it kind of already is Netorase since MC is giving his permission, but there doesn't seem to be a sexual element for him (thus far).

As for the Brat I think his route will just be pure and simple NTR.

Reactions: Apice and Firehole

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Kemono has been updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't expect an update for this one soon, or SoL for that matter
Seems he redid the entirety of SoL so possibly we'll see Drusilla first
Can someone tell me what "CWM" refers to? I looked at this other game, but that doesn't seem to fit. I'm definitely looking forward to checking this game out. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes