• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
the route transition is on the 16th day, MC will say something about how the situation is getting harder and then you can choose to leave the common route towards the ones you've unlocked or stay independent and try to escape on your own
game concludes on the 20th day so you got about 3 days to find the gas canister for the van
I mean I gave him the battery before the 16 day cutoff, then he vanished and I saw him or had any options related to him again.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
If I understand correctly the gallery scenes in this game on this one are normal animations with no dialog?

Reactions: XD216

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Glad someone thought of it as well. That was my first impression when I started playing it!
Honestly, yeah. Considering this is already made with his N-tool, and from what we've seen of Drusilla and Goddess having a top down view I'd have hoped it would be something like that as well. Exploring the city and the building is way better than plain RNG, I guess he thought it was too similar to zombies retreat or something

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
t

the route transition is on the 16th day, MC will say something about how the situation is getting harder and then you can choose to leave the common route towards the ones you've unlocked or stay independent and try to escape on your own
game concludes on the 20th day so you got about 3 days to find the gas canister for the van
My slot 1 is already on Day 33 LMAO

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
My slot 1 is already on Day 33 LMAO
Dang it goes on for that long? I guess it depends if you piss off Hazmat guy?
I mean I gave him the battery before the 16 day cutoff, then he vanished and I saw him or had any options related to him again.
Hmm, iirc you need to tell Min about the deal and when she asks if you're OK with it pick the top option. Did you reload that save? Saves are fucked rn and undoes certain flags, so you gotta do it in one go

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly, yeah. Considering this is already made with his N-tool, and from what we've seen of Drusilla and Goddess having a top down view I'd have hoped it would be something like that as well. Exploring the city and the building is way better than plain RNG, I guess he thought it was too similar to zombies retreat or something
but then we'd had walkthroughs. I kind of like RNG, each playthrough is a different game

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Hmm, iirc you need to tell Min about the deal and when she asks if you're OK with it pick the top option. Did you reload that save? Saves are fucked rn and undoes certain flags, so you gotta do it in one go
I never had any option regarding a deal.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes