4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Not gonna lie, the whole Nelson's ending really puts a new perspective on everything Minjee said before that happened, specially when you watch the two secret scenes that are supossed to be watched in the extra section, basically she was already flirting with the idea of leaving the MC behind by the second time they had sex lol.

Then she acts like she still cares about MC, probably the worst part is that despite she falling in love with Nelson she doesnt seem to feel any remorsed like they whole "i couldnt rely on you" is enough justification for her, is that or she is coping by convincing herself that MC has it deserved and she is just another victim getting a second chance of start again with other dude. Tho she avoids making eye contact with Daeshin, so thats also reinforces the idea or tells another different one. Maybe Daeshin should have not said he doesnt want to know anything about her after the 4 times she had sex with Nelson. kinda like when the MC from SoL said to her mother that she was as cheap slut.

Well whatever, this Minjee isnt the same Minjee you fuck 4 times before getting rescued by the chopper tho she cheated with someone before knowing the MC

Anyway classic NTRman heroine's fall from graze, it took i think 12 days for her to fall, i guess thats enought.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Not gonna lie, the whole Nelson's ending really puts a new perspective on everything Minjee said before that happened, specially when you watch the two secret scenes that are supossed to be watched in the extra section, basically she was already flirting with the idea of leaving the MC behind by the second time they had sex lol.

Then she acts like she still cares about MC, probably the worst part is that despite she falling in love with Nelson she doesnt seem to feel any remorsed like they whole "i couldnt rely on you" is enough justification for her, is that or she is coping by convincing herself that MC has it deserved and she is just another victim getting a second chance of start again with other dude. Tho she avoids making eye contact with Daeshin, so thats also reinforces the idea or tells another different one. Maybe Daeshin should have not said he doesnt want to know anything about her after the 4 times she had sex with Nelson. kinda like when the MC from SoL said to her mother that she was as cheap slut.

Well whatever, this Minjee isnt the same Minjee you fuck 4 times before getting rescued by the chopper tho she cheated with someone before knowing the MC

Anyway classic NTRman heroine's fall from graze, it took i think 12 days for her to fall, i guess thats enought.
Story is not the problem here tho. It is how it is executed and presented. This should have been the part of the walkthrough rather go check the extras grind.... plus, ngl, this is already done to death would have been more better if they took his bf with them and made him their cuck pet, would have been suitable for 2 reasons- it shows the superiority and alpha man aura of nelson and it is a cuckold path, so basically if you are left behind then there is nothing cuckold, now, is it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Story is not the problem here tho. It is how it is executed and presented. This should have been the part of the walkthrough rather go check the extras grind.... plus, ngl, this is already done to death would have been more better if they took his bf with them and made him their cuck pet, would have been suitable for 2 reasons- it shows the superiority and alpha man aura of nelson and it is a cuckold path, so basically if you are left behind then there is nothing cuckold, now, is it?
But thats is also the bandit's route as well, what im refering is that i felt that Minjee fall way too fast from the amount of exposition we got, i wouldnt mind if she have shown to be more inmature tho she asking question all the time made her seem like she is "inmature" or kinda naive even if she says something like "we have to everything to survive", bitch, maybe she felt useless in the end so she thought being with Nelson in order to help Daeshin was a way to maker her self feel worthy idk, that would have been good for if i got that explanation from her. Because sure she flip switch by the first time Nelson showed his rod to her.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Btw, nice update and i unlocked all scenes. It was fun and i hope the nelson scenes are not completed cuz that cuckold path seems rushed and undercooked. And the secret scene unlock moment was meh cuz what's the point of unlocking a secret sex if you can't see it while you are playing the game. You have to go back to the menu to view it, it breaks immersion and its stupid. I hope this is not the final thing for nelson chapter cuz its adequate unprofessional work. Plus, the path ends "left behind" way so it makes zero sense for a cuckold path. I thought they will take him as their cuckold slave
can u give ur save file pls

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes