4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
This game is great but without a walkthrough it feels like playing the same game 100 times to get the 5 different results that are interesting.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I'm not a big fan of scripted narrative games, I like the feeling of freedom and choice in general.

Still, the game is fun to play. I like that the female character is dubbed, and she has a nice voice.

As for her looks, I like all kinds of breasts, as long as they're in line with real-life logic...

The NTR fetish isn't really a problem when it's not the main fetish and when it's accompanied by other fetishes... but I imagine this game is particularly aimed at fans of this fetish.

I like the game's AD, the scenery is varied, and I like post-apocalyptic worlds, with monsters or zombies.

I think it's a shame that the game doesn't have any choices to make -> There are a few choices, random events can occur, and you can make choices, such as taking one to defend yourself or deciding to block the door, or in conversation topics to exchange items with characters or when talking to your girlfriend, for example.

I like the fact that the game offers HQ 264 sound.

However, the 2560x1440 resolution is too stretched... (this resolution doesn't work in fullscreen but works in "Full screen window" and "windowed") I think it doesn't fit on very wide screens, in 21:9 format. I have a 21:9 screen in 3440x1440 resolution. My screen works perfectly on lower 2K resolutions such as 2560x1440 in general, here it's not the case....

I don't like chromatic aberration, and I'm glad the game lets you disable it!

It's sad that some parts of the story, apart from the dialogue between 2 characters, aren't animated, instead there's text that tells us what our characters are doing, for example when our MC and girlfriend eat the bowl of noodles after the first zombie attack. I'd have liked to see both characters doing it. But I understand how complicated it can be to animate images!

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
been wondering why there is so many NTR were people get cucked but not enough NTR were you are screwing other people's wife behind their back
because the other part goes to cheating tag.
that's how the tagging in this site work.

you probably didn't see it under all other cheating tag but they do exist.

Reactions: Tomoushie
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes