4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So i was thinking, if both fanbox and patreon are having the same content, but NTRman said he would give fanbox extra content this month, this means fanbox is going to get an update by the 4th week of this month?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
Nov 18, 2021
So i was thinking, if both fanbox and patreon are having the same content, but NTRman said he would give fanbox extra content this month, this means fanbox is going to get an update by the 4th week of this month?
Doubt it. The comic is probably going to the last thing updated this month if we're lucky the last update will be uploaded in December whether it has the extra content he promised is yet to be seen although it could be he forget.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
About Minjee falling too soon in Nelson's route, looking at the secret scene you'll see that Minjee is just a cheater, it's not unreal, but since the appeal of ntr for me are the mixed feelings and the guilty pleasure, it isn't arousing for me. and what would be the best route, the old man's route, turned into the route of a creepy religious group, let's see how it turns out

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
About Minjee falling too soon in Nelson's route, looking at the secret scene you'll see that Minjee is just a cheater, it's not unreal, but since the appeal of ntr for me are the mixed feelings and the guilty pleasure, it isn't arousing for me. and what would be the best route, the old man's route, turned into the route of a creepy religious group, let's see how it turns out
In the end many would believe that it does end up corrupting her since Minjee starts to be indifferent towards Nelson's bad treatment of MC, but if we are a bit more observant we can notice that Minjee allows it out of revenge, since MC reproached him for his cheating and let him know that she doesn't share his vision of a partner.
As for the old man's route, I think you can get an idea if you read the character data cards.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
but if we are a bit more observant we can notice that Minjee allows it out of revenge, since MC reproached him for his cheating and let him know that she doesn't share his vision of a partner.
You mean that Daeshin reproached Minjee for cheating on him? He said to her after getting beated up by Nelson that after they get out of the city they are stranger to each others so Minjee dont caring about him after that and even leaving him behind does sounds like a pitiful female's self justification of personal justice/retribution which does explain why she doesnt feel guilty(tho she avoids eye contact with you, either because she doesnt stand your presence or she has some guilt) but in the end only mades Minjee an asshole.

But if Daeshin kept appearences and didnt say that to Minjee, does his situation could have been ended up being better? Keep in mind that by the second time Nelson fucks Minjee she is already contemplating dumping Daeshin even if is in a joking manner.

Minjee does refer to Nelson as sir so she does respect Nelson at least for being reliable in the context of an apocalypsis.

Judging by she calling Nelson daddy in one of the sex scenes and also mentioning a father in Jiwoo's route i have to guess she is kinda of a daddy's girl on top of being kinda childish, i mean she wanted to become an idol. I wouldnt be surprise if her reasons for wanting to follow that path are childish as well or too foolish(maybe foolish is the right word).

In the Old man's route, despite Minjee being fucked a lot by him she doesnt fall for him and she even apologizes to Daeshin afterward, in the bandit's route she enjoys herself but also she is terrified and really doesnt like the men thst sre fucking her beyond just the sex so she is looking more than just sex skills, it seems that Nelson is also very good at talking and seducing women, you can see how much Minjee mentions that she likes to heard him talk.

In the end maybe wasnt that far-fetched all things consider, including Minjee's own reasons to justify not feeling guilty for Daeshin and deciding to leave him behind when she escaped with Nelson in the car.

This deserves another route were Daeshin kills Nelson succesfully just to know how Minjee would react to it.

Last edited:

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
You mean that Daeshin reproached Minjee for cheating on him? He said to her after getting beated up by Nelson that after they get out of the city they are stranger to each others so Minjee dont caring about him after that and even leaving him behind does sounds like a pitiful female's self justification of personal justice/retribution which does explain why she doesnt feel guilty(tho she avoids eye contact with you, either because she doesnt stand your presence or she has some guilt) but in the end only mades Minjee an asshole.

But if Daeshin kept appearences and didnt say that to Minjee, does his situation could have been ended up being better? Keep in mind that by the second time Nelson fucks Minjee she is already contemplating dumping Daeshin even if is in a joking manner.

Minjee does refer to Nelson as sir so she does respect Nelson at least for being reliable in the context of an apocalypsis.

Judging by she calling Nelson daddy in one of the sex scenes and also mentioning a father in Jiwoo's route i have to guess she is kinda of a daddy's girl on top of being kinda childish, i mean she wanted to become an idol. I wouldnt be surprise if her reasons for wanting to follow that path are childish as well or too foolish(maybe foolish is the right word).

In the Old man's route, despite Minjee being fucked a lot by him she doesnt fall for him and she even apologizes to Daeshin afterward, in the bandit's route she enjoys herself but also she is terrified and really doesnt like the men thst sre fucking her beyond just the sex so she is looking more than just sex skills, it seems that Nelson is also very good at talking and seducing women, you can see how much Minjee mentions that she likes to heard him talk.

In the end maybe wasnt that far-fetched all things consider, including Minjee's own reasons to justify not feeling guilty for Daeshin and deciding to leave him behind when she escaped with Nelson in the car.

This deserves another route were Daeshin kills Nelson succesfully just to know how Minjee would react to it.
I'm sorry I think I went beyond what is said textually, what I wanted to explain is that there is an accumulation of actions and emotions on the part of Minjee in that route and in the rest of them, I like that because it goes beyond the classic route of corruption.
P.D: I also support that it is necessary the existence of diverse bifurcations for the routes, since the characters possess very varied personalities and with the information cards they are to a more, for example of Nelson it is mentioned that he had three wives and that he is temperamental, so we can theorize that conquering women is not difficult for him but that maintaining a relationship is not his thing, in the case of Minjee it is mentioned that he broke a contract so unless something else has been mentioned of Why did this happen? we can say that it contributes to her lack of respect for rules and boundaries.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
It reminds me to Rural Homecoming 2, but probably is a preview of the short comic he is working on, also first time he does BBC? Im not really counting characters that are just either tanned or general dark skinned as BBC.

Reactions: curuchett

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
It reminds me to Rural Homecoming 2, but probably is a preview of the short comic he is working on, also first time he does BBC? Im not really counting characters that are just either tanned or general dark skinned as BBC.
If you count the tribesmen in the AOTG comic, then he already did BBC

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes