4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to keep hyuna alive? I'm missing that file
you have 14 days to spend on searching the building till day 20, if you want to have infinity time then just avoid opening the door to the gasmask dude. Also at day 3 scavenging gives you aluminum which is necesary for the hyuna route.

Reactions: blackfly

Erdogansiora

May 22, 2023
Because you whine like your holding your dick ready to fap for a long time but discovered what you got is only for 10 whacks of you pp. Unlike someone who spends money and supports the project, they will see if they get their money's worth first ready for the worst and give constructive criticism or approval regardless. Now quit whining u broke ass pc of fag.
Well, this was the first time I criticized ntrman....and look, the response was like I am the only one who criticize him.

Sorry.
Don't be so agressive brother...it's social media...these things are very common.

younik

Dec 7, 2020
Not sure if this question was asked but are there any guides available for the game and this new update

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
in the past ver we can click and build number to unlock everything what about this ver ? or just play normally

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
in the past ver we can click and build number to unlock everything what about this ver ? or just play normally
If you already unlocked it before it won't work, gonna have to delete your saves
Otherwise it's a click and hold iirc

Mar 25, 2023
what do you guys think will be timeline for his new projects, will he finish totd by next month or will it be next year and following it will he resume seasons of loss or take up the next anticipated project (arrival of goddess)to continue the storyline following totd.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
what do you guys think will be timeline for his new projects, will he finish totd by next month or will it be next year and following it will he resume seasons of loss or take up the next anticipated project (arrival of goddess)to continue the storyline following totd.
Well it's pure conjecture but, the last release, TLV was at 50% when he posted his status update last year which has ties to Drusilla, which was at 40%
AOTG was sitting at 10%, and we know he still has writer's block on Seasons
his release schedule was: SOL-TLV-TOTD, I kinda doubt we'd see Seasons soon, and the progress on aotg seems way too low
I'd say we'll either get TOTD's last update or Drusilla so he can alternate the modern day and fantasy settings

Mar 25, 2023
Well it's pure conjecture but, the last release, TLV was at 50% when he posted his status update last year which has ties to Drusilla, which was at 40%
AOTG was sitting at 10%, and we know he still has writer's block on Seasons
his release schedule was: SOL-TLV-TOTD, I kinda doubt we'd see Seasons soon, and the progress on aotg seems way too low
I'd say we'll either get TOTD's last update or Drusilla so he can alternate the modern day and fantasy settings
i think drusilla might be a short game similar to the lust voyage just to test users response to the new style of gameplay before he fully commits to arrival of goddess which i think might be his biggest project

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i think drusilla might be a short game similar to the lust voyage just to test users response to the new style of gameplay before he fully commits to arrival of goddess which i think might be his biggest project
Arrival of goddess is that one game that was played from an aerial perspective, right? And what game is Drusilla? I had never heard about that one.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any playable sample for Drusilla? I've searching in kemono but I see nothing.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes