Others - Completed - Tentacle Beach Party [Full] [Yukari-chan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

meh,

only 4 position and gameplay is really slow even by this type of game standard. add to that only 1 or 2 of the girl per level will give you point and you will die of boredom waiting for them to spawn.

at least game come with gallery unlock
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Abm21

This game lacks lewd scenes, There's 2 positions that all girls go through in the rape barrel and despite there being different "looking" girls, it's all the same. For the gameplay loop, there's so much that needs improvement, that I am going into bullet points for the sake of brevity:

-minigame is bugged, having the tentacle icon slightly above the purple zone will still fill the meter
    -aforementioned bug is the only reason why the minigame is winnable in later stages, since the falling speed of the purple zone is slower than the movement of the tentacle icon
    -why should it be impossible to pull in a girl sitting next to an empty barrel other than the game mechanics requiring it? Especially lounging girls should be less aware and ripe for the picking
    -there is no counterplay to the detective, although she only showed up once for me
    -what reason, other than to sustain the gameplay is there for "horny" girls to not be able to be captured anymore?
    -why not do something with the horny girls, like corrupt them to lure other girls, so you get juice outside of the minigame, maybe lesbian scenes or some backroom thing
    -buying upgrades for a self-sustaining juice production operation, like a breeding pit or an orgy room
    -make it transition from a fishing game into a management game would be one possibility
    -there's literally nothing to do while waiting for the girls to finish inside the barrels, meaning if you have enough girls currently being worked on for the juice bottle to fill, there is no incentive for me to do anything but wait
    -the random chance to skip the minigame should be changed into something else, possibly have girls who are caught unaware due to lounging or sitting at the bar drinking be able to be captured instantly
    -milestone rewards, like corrupt enough girls/collect enough juice/whatever, unlock an orgy scene or a tentacle nursery scene or whatever
    -introduce more gamemechanics in general, like consumable items that influence the type of girls coming into the scene or whether they run upon seeing someone get caught, etc
    -instead of giving us the same 2 scenes after every capture, have the captures be more rapid fire while giving players the option to look into the barrels later and possibly interact with the girl to increase the "juicing" speed

There's just a lot to improve on, but I like the 2 scenes that are there and hope that either the gameplay loop becomes more interesting or the lewd content increases by a lot (preferably both).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mrpotato1026

Interesting game. I love the Visual novel part. It can be improved in terms of gameplay mechanic such as improving the mini game, adding different barrel types, among others. But so far, upon playing TL1, TL2 and Love locker, I would say, I still like Love locker, but with the future updates, this game can top them all.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Star_glider

I came for the pregnancy, and feel ripped off.

The girls, post-rape, appear to be happy, but there's no mechanic for that, so that falls flat too.

The rape scenes feel "cookie-cutter".

Even selecting girls feels like a grind. Bikini color changes, hair color changes, are they wearing that duck or not, but that's it? Le sigh.

There is one good thing, though: it's only 10 minutes of my life I can never get back.