EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
y_0L4W.jpg

Overview:
Tentacle Beach Party is a casual strategic adult game that combines an exciting visual novel as you move through the gameplay. Players will experience a new standard of excellent background music, a compelling storyline,
and artwork of the utmost quality.

The game will immerse you into a beach resort fantasy that is filled with beautiful girls dressed in cute and stunning bikinis. Your primary objective is to abduct each of them while avoiding detection.

The story begins on an unusual planet ruled by a Tentacle God, Ythogtha. After his son was born whom he named as Kaireus, he sent him to Earth and gave him a mission to refill his fuel using lewd liquids.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: Yukari-chan - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Full
Language: English
Other Games: Yukari-chan
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - - -

lust_reborn thanks for the links

1e73a6853c55608b2b02e4dd204b3b7e.gif 6e4a47f0d3edd047efdfb87a692d1c1a.gif P4dIHx.gif hg92wd.gif MPx2G6.png gLiXtD.gif RowuRG.jpg 2OMVVr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Ythogtha, The Tentacle God, sent his weeb son Kaireus to Earth and gave him a mission to refill his fuel using lewd liquids..."

Kaireus: "LIFE IS GOOD!"

810395_379428_pepetent.gif

A game for those of TRUE Tentacle Culture. lol

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
“Tentacle Beach Party is a casual strategic adult game that combines an exciting visual novel as you move through the gameplay. Players will experience a new standard of excellent background music, a compelling storyline,
and artwork of the utmost quality.”

48463508-4D46-42B7-9E01-2B8CBBFAFE8F.jpeg
Indeed indeed

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
It's was fun in the beginning, but after 20 girls and still seeing none of the bottles filled, I had enough...
You have to repeatedly grab the requested girl. And you have to do it like 5 times or more. It gets really repetitive.

Reactions: Fckthmll

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
i remember this game from years ago, or am i thinking of something else? I played a flash game with this exact gameplay and even the text was similar. If so why is it still a demo after years lol

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If this is their idea of "artwork of the utmost quality", I wonder how they'd describe what I consider the really good stuff...

Obviously, art quality is pretty subjective and all that and I have very weeb-like preferences... but still, I don't think this game is that great in looks by any standards.

It also doesn't seem to have that much in the way of fetishes beyond very basic tentacle action.

Jul 24, 2022
You have to repeatedly grab the requested girl. And you have to do it like 5 times or more. It gets really repetitive.
I took every girl, then pressed the right button until she had hearts in her eyes. After that if they go out, you see the eye color and you can't catch them again. That I did with like 20 or 30 girls, and still no bottle filled, not even one...

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
I took every girl, then pressed the right button until she had hearts in her eyes. After that if they go out, you see the eye color and you can't catch them again. That I did with like 20 or 30 girls, and still no bottle filled, not even one...
3mLydMU.jpg

What did he say? He said you have to grab the specific kind of girl to fill that bottle for that round... The girl icon next to all the bottles up at the top WILL TELL YOU WHAT GIRL!

Besides that mumbojumbo this games mini game is crap its like playing fishing on stardew no thank you fuck that noise that and this kind of gameplay would of been fine years ago but this is such lackluster i've seen 1st time flash animations with better mechanics and story than these... I sorta wonder if this is trolling...

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes