Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I don't understand. Everyone knows game development takes a lot of time, so this guy made all this effort of creating assets, designing a gameplay loop, and coding it all together, only to fucking waste it by making it the grindiest most repetitive shit ever for absolutely no reason. Why would you self sabotage yourself like that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TentacleBeachParty-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
this game is bugged maybe? everyone move so fast that makes impossible to catch, after catching the right girl for the level, it doesn't increase the bottle count? My bad, it does add up, but the bottle on the right side by abysmall amount, i thought it was the top bottle at first.

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
For the love of Cthulhu, they are on drugs and move super fast, can't understand wtf is happening. Is this the 'open the barel simulator'?

CutDamn

Nov 15, 2019
WTF 10 lvl is impossible to complete because when you catch detective, game just shut down immediately.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
so they still not fixing the crash on catching the detective, or it's looks like piracy trigger ?

Ishimura_

Aug 14, 2020
Version of the game posted here appears to be blatantly unfinished, possibly intentionally since after fixing the detective capture crash myself, it's something the dev only could have missed if they'd just simply never tested their game. I also can see someone posted the cgs that show at the end of level 10 about a year ago, so I assume this was working correctly at one point, probably not gonna be fixed by the dev.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes