ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
This is an interesting game that I will be keeping an eye on, but please fix the capture part of the game. It's a nice concept, but the tentacle is honestly too fast and unpredictable, and the bar that you need to stay within is much too slow in terms of speed and response. I let go of the trigger, and the bar essentially freezes for a second while the tentacle changes direction faster than the blink of an eye, leaving me to play a losing game of catch-up.

orensan

May 29, 2017
not a fan of the whole chasing and clicking to obtain content, it should be like tentacle locker .

Nov 2, 2018
Currently, just a worse version of Tentacle Locker. I'd recommend dropping the girl restrictions, because catching the same girl repeatedly is really boring, and adding more than two lewd scenes that are shared between all of the girls. As of right now, only one even keeps her swimsuit in any capacity during the lewd scenes, which is disappointing, since displaced swimsuits during lewds is hot. Once you've seen the first lewd scene, you've scene all of them, and that hurts enjoyment of the game.

All of the girls also share a body type, and as far as I can tell, you can't even catch the detective, even if it would be to your detriment.

Could be fun to unlock upgrades, too. As of right now, the gameplay is exactly the same throughout all of the available levels, and the minigame after pulling the girls into the barrel is boring, and actually kind of annoying.

Reactions: flannan and Vauria

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
"Tentacle Beach Party is a casual strategic adult game that combines an exciting visual novel as you move through the gameplay. Players will experience a new standard of excellent background music, a compelling storyline,
and artwork of the utmost quality. "

Pushing it a wee bit to hard there buddy.........

I will just wait until the full version is released before I try it.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ok i'm sorry but this game is boring the amount of time needed for a barrel to finish "extracting" is too long imo and the fact that there is about 15 level of this is quite daunting...

Allisee

May 23, 2018
This really looks like tentacle swimming pool on newgrounds, really hopes someone share the full bersion

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Here's the FULL Version ya pervs
Yes, I'm aware filesize is smaller than the demo. But this does include both Beach and Nigh Market setting + FAP Mode.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - -
Android: - - -

Allisee

May 23, 2018
thanks for full version, but the game keep crashing when I try to capture detective on level that you must capture them

Reactions: lan1967
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes