Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1706849446838.png

Overview:
Tentacle Monster "Ruth" Affiliated with the Demon Lord's Army
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: kagurado
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English ( )

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD (Main Game - Game Required)
Patch:
Patch runs on matching version. No promises it works with older or newer versions.

R7: DO NOT ASK FOR OR LINK THE GAME

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Welp, guess my translations out the window then. Been working on it over the past few months where I can and got halfway through tling the final event just earlier and would have released it within the next month or so after proofreading.

I'm partly salty and partly relieved because I won't have to go through editing the sex scenes anymore, because dear god it sucked so bad. You're welcome to adding my translation from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tentacle-brainwashing-remake.152245/post-11828161

Everything else *except* the sex scenes have been translated decently. The sex scenes are in the common the common events file so you can skip copying that, but I don't remember if there are non-sex scene tl's there (prooobably none). I TLed a 1.00 version though, so I'm not sure how to transfer my tl to yours

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Welp, guess my translations out the window then. Been working on it over the past few months where I can and got halfway through tling the final event just earlier and would have released it within the next month or so after proofreading.

I'm partly salty and partly relieved because I won't have to go through editing the sex scenes anymore, because dear god it sucked so bad. You're welcome to adding my translation from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tentacle-brainwashing-remake.152245/post-11828161

Everything else *except* the sex scenes have been translated decently. The sex scenes are in the common the common events file so you can skip copying that, but I don't remember if there are non-sex scene tl's there (prooobably none). I TLed a 1.00 version though, so I'm not sure how to transfer my tl to yours
Hmm if its 1.0 I'm not sure. Might end up breaking stuff if I try to combine it. I'll look into it when I get the chance.

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Hmm if its 1.0 I'm not sure. Might end up breaking stuff if I try to combine it. I'll look into it when I get the chance.
If the changelog on dlsite is accurate, then it's an issue with code in the recollection mode. Try using my tl's without the common events file and plugin files, the issue's probably there. At the very least, copying over my tl *shouldn't* be an issue.

Wait, did the admins explicitly ban the game for being R7 or is that a proactive move by you?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If the changelog on dlsite is accurate, then it's an issue with code in the recollection mode. Try using my tl's without the common events file and plugin files, the issue's probably there. At the very least, copying over my tl *shouldn't* be an issue.

Wait, did the admins explicitly ban the game for being R7 or is that a proactive move by you?
If I don't think it will pass R7 then I don't upload to Games.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Nah, this'll probably pass r7. Loli isn't the main content anyway, and it won't hurt to try.
Actually after thinking about it, I'd like to keep this MTL as is since its consistent with the common event scenes (names and formatting mostly). However, if you like you can import my common events file into your own translation and try to upload to Games (No need to credit me). Though I don't think it will pass because of certain underage characters you are welcome to try.

You can also integrate anything else in my MTL into your own if you want, up to you.