Tentacle Brainwashing Remake

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Serious question, is our protagonist a woman? Does she have a very particular name lol
Transliterating the name, the protag's name is Ruse (Roo-su). Given that it's a tentacle thing with a penis, no, it's a male.

On another note, I'm currently manually translating the game. So far, I've translated the intro and all interactions in the village map's day mode. I expect to finish it within the next month.

In the meantime, if there are any other games with a similar length that anyone wants to request to be translated, send me a chat or something. No guarantees that I'll be able to work on your request tho

Someone already sent me another game to translate.

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Transliterating the name, the protag's name is Ruse (Roo-su). Given that it's a tentacle with a penis, no, it's a male.

On another note, I'm currently manually translating the game. So far, I've translated the intro and all interactions in the village map's day mode. I expect to finish it within the next month.

In the meantime, if there are any other games with a similar length that anyone wants to request to be translated, send me a chat or something. No guarantees that I'll be able to work on your request tho
oh ty,
By some luck and thanks for your translation work

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I just started translating the game's sex scenes, and they sound so bad in english. Reading it in japanese is no issue, but the translation to english is resulting in some horribly un-sexy shit. It's definitely a skill issue on my end, but I'm doing this for japanese immersion, not really to make an enjoyable end-product.

For the release, I'll include the original files for the sex scenes so that the horrible english can be overwritten. The game is voiced anyway, so I think the better way to enjoy this is to fap while listening to the voice over.

Like seriously, look at the pictures.
(あはぁぁ……私のおっぱいオチンチンに本物の魔物オチンポが擦り付けられてるうううぅぅっ♥) If you want to deepl this yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: elasahel

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
I just started translating the game's sex scenes, and they sound so bad in english. Reading it in japanese is no issue, but the translation to english is resulting in some horribly un-sexy shit. It's definitely a skill issue on my end, but I'm doing this for japanese immersion, not really to make an enjoyable end-product.

For the release, I'll include the original files for the sex scenes so that the horrible english can be overwritten. The game is voiced anyway, so I think the better way to enjoy this is to fap while listening to the voice over.

Like seriously, look at the pictures.
(あはぁぁ……私のおっぱいオチンチンに本物の魔物オチンポが擦り付けられてるうううぅぅっ♥) If you want to deepl this yourself
yeah, japanese sometime use same words for different things, it kind of fucks the auto tranlation

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
yeah, japanese sometime use same words for different things, it kind of fucks the auto translation
I mean that is not unique to Japanese, all languages, have words and phrases with double meanings, they are just different between any languages

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, it's not the fact that it's japanese that makes it sound ridiculous, it's the scriptwriter themselves who made the sentence. Now that I've had the chance to look at the other events' dialogue, that particular event was the only one that stood out.

On that note, I didn't realize just how long the H-event dialogues are; each one is twice the length of the intro. I'm the type to skip dialogue in sex scenes so I really thought the dialogue in this wasn't that long. My mistake.

I'll need probably another month to get through all 14 events and to translate some rpgmaker plugins before I'm done.
It'll be done when it's done

Last edited:

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
+1. hows the progress on the TL?
It's here. The gameplay elements are actually 100% completed, it's just the sex scenes that I'm procrastinating on. Every sex scene except for two and a half scenes are translated, but are inconsistent with how I translated the goddamn onomatopoeia. They swing between transliterated, localized, and left the fuck alone.

Fuck it, here's the partial tled www zip for the game. If I ever get around to fully translating this (or if, you know, an mtler translates the last parts of the sex scenes and makes a release thread cough cough wink wink) I'll post here again. It's still my priority, and the only game I'm working on, but I haven't been able to put time into crunching out the lines in the past months.

Last edited:

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
It's here. The gameplay elements are actually 100% completed, it's just the sex scenes that I'm procrastinating on. Every sex scene except for two and a half scenes are translated, but are inconsistent with how I translated the goddamn onomatopoeia. They swing between transliterated, localized, and left the fuck alone.

Fuck it, here's the partial tled www zip for the game. If I ever get around to fully translating this (or if, you know, an mtler translates the last parts of the sex scenes and makes a release thread cough cough wink wink) I'll post here again. It's still my priority, and the only game I'm working on, but I haven't been able to put time into crunching out the lines in the past months.

Looking forward to this!