Unity - Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Clearly a placeholder or a tech demo or something, all the "gameplay" is gone, leaving behind more of just a sandbox where you grab and tentacle-fuck various ambiguously-aged girls, drawn by an artist that almost exclusively draws ambiguously-aged "uwu nyaa~" kinds of cotton candy-brain girls.

If you can stomach the kawaii art, you move the cursor to different hiding places, then grab a girl, which gets you money and an optional sex scene.
    You use the money to buy clothing, decorations, and the ability to cumflate the girls (three belly sizes in total; flat, small, bigger.)
    the only "game" part of the game is the achievements, which I don't think actually unlocks anything, but they can be fun to collect for some people, though one of the achievements is completely awful, so IDK.

Either way, treat it like a minigame or a toy, don't play it expecting strategy or complexity.
    I would rate 3.5 if I could, but I'm just gonna round up, I guess. I don't really WANT to round it up, but if it's viewed as a minigame, it's fine. Good enough I guess.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hados Reemor

This is actually pretty lame for a secuel, 3 animations aparently only 1 per locker tipe and the rest is paywalled y just not worth it, hell even the first one had a special girl if you managed to catch all the other ones, it was a meme girl but still it had something, this one olny has a half ass personalization mechanic
  3. 1.00 star(s)

asdfjklö1237891414

Not really anything special. Around 5 different animations, nothing else. Not worth anyone's time really, since it is really nothing special. I guess there's a reason why it has bad votes, even though the concept isn't completely horrible.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

rhitz

It's a reskin ofTentacle Locker 1.

All the "sequel" can claim is one new sex scene (and a skin for said sex scene) and arguably downgraded art overall - sure, it might be personal preference, but the new "shiny" art is a lot more uncanny than the more deliberately chibi sprites in TL1.

Given HPG's development history and pace, I'm wouldn't hold my breath for any groundbreaking new developments anytime soon.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Ryuumishou

Just a silly quick game, I don't see playing this longer than 30 minutes, but artwise it is really well done, and if you dislike long eroges with a story and so on, and like to just play for a quick fap, you will dig this one.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 1.1

there is basically nothing to do right now. there are a bunch of lockers and toilets to grab girls into, but there is only 1 scene for the bathroom and 1 scene for the lockers.

The girls are all pretty much the same.

there is no story.

the art is alright.

With a lot more content this could be somewhat enjoyable. if they really turn this into an actual full game it could even be great. rn it's not really worth downloading.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

nanayabusiness

Not much of a game here, you just sort of float around and click on a locker when you want to nab a girl. You can go in the bathroom and get a different animation by clicking on the stalls. The game tracks which girls you've "caught," but there's not really much incentive to catch them all because it's super easy, and the only difference is the hairstyle.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Hybris

Very simple and very basic game. In fact besides lifting up a skirt and the cum effects you could post the sex scene on TV completely uncensored most likely.
    There is only one animation for all the girls and as mentioned before its super tame so its more disappointing than anything else.

This is little more than a modern day flash game... made in unity.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of v1.0 on 6/7/2022]

This is not a complete game, or even a complete alpha.

Admittedly, there is the vague, half-baked conception of a gameplay loop. Your camera focuses on a locker while schoolgirls walk by, and if you press spacebar when they're in front of the locker, they'll get pulled into it by a tentacle. Then you can press spacebar again to watch the girl get screwed in the locker. You can also just skip watching to try grabbing other girls instead, since nothing keeps you from just swapping lockers and grabbing more. Neat.

Except there's only one boring animation in the entire game, all the girls are the exact same except for maybe 5 or 6 hairstyles, and there's no actual consequences for choosing to do... well, anything at all. It doesn't matter if you capture one, 100, or no girls at all -- there's no fail state, no win condition, and practically no content. I'd say that at least there's no bugs, but there has to be a game for it to matter.

Nice work on the cookie-cutter chibi art and that single, tweening, Adobe Flash style animation, though. Really great job there.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DragonButts

Good game, there's not much content here, but it's just an alpha. I'm looking forward to when there are more poses/body types for the girls when you drag them into a locker. I don't get people saying the first game was better, this game is basically the same with slightly different graphics.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

HardcoreCuddler

It's just one animation for now, and the game comes down to just pressing spacebar to choose who to...pleasure, that's it.
    The game has very fluid animation though, and I really dig the position, I like it. I have high hopes for this one. Hope they keep going with the same posing style because I love it
  12. 3.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

A definite downgrade for a first release.
    The Alpha pose isn't nearly as revealing as in the first game.
    No sense of progression either.
    The first game had the girls gradually appear/be unlocked.

The multiple penetration tag seems rushed..
    The other tentacles aren't penetrating, as they're holding, or caressing.

A comment stated that there is no breast play.
    No oral either.
    No transformation of the girls.. as in bigger ass and hips and thighs, bigger breasts, cum inflation belly
    (, or my personal favourite, suckface from profuse blowjobs, loss of teeth should be configurable, lest we trigger some peeps).

No customisation.. as in no way for us to draw our own assets and mod them into the game :/
    I don't know if you can make a separate system in the Unity game that allows for folders with sprites that the game can pull from :/

I'm not giving it a 1 star only to motivate the dev into improving it as time goes on. Godspeed Dev, you know your work is a rare endeavour on this site :D
  13. 3.00 star(s)

GABINMIDDD

Basically, the art is super great. I love it. But gameplay is not exciting at all. Maybe a little more challenging and more scenes. This is understandable since the game is still in development. But if you are here just to watch cute and uwu girls get banged so this game is for you.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Angel1984

Im sorry but this game was made in an afternoon on a game jam without much thinking .
    Graphics are subpar.
    Gameplay is none existing .
    This game is not funny not pleasent nor is it exiting in any sense.