Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b20536ce93956c816ff960d2280ffbc83a5d394546c4cf311e27d40043b63530.jpg

Overview:
You play as tentacles, and grab girls in lockers to have fun with them. SImple, is it not? Catch 'em all!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: HotPinkGames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (x32): - - - -
Android (x64): - - - -

Снимок экрана 2022-06-06 085726.png изображение_2022-06-06_085835989.png изображение_2022-06-06_085926716.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Well the first game was enjoyable enough. Hopefully this gets expanded a bit.

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
How much different is this one from the old one?
And i'm quoting from patreon:

But with that out of the way, how bout you play some, RIGHT NOW!

That's right, here it is. Well mostly haha. This release has pretty much the same amount of stuff as the first one, but with all the new art and animation, and a few extra girl types.
We've also got a number of known bugs, that revolve around you being able to select multiple lockers at once in a very small window. So that one we have already fixed for the next build, but let us know if you find any other weird ones.

We've got a lot of updates on the roadmap, but figured this would be a good enough base for everyone to get in on the ground floor ;)

Last edited:

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
Normally tentacle games aren't my style but this one in particular has caught my attention, I'll keep an eye out for new updates, good luck with the project ;)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I do not understand why anyone would want to have sex with a squid, squib, octopus, or cuttlefish. I suppose its ignorance of the sharp edges of the suckers or the tearing beak of their mouth. Fantasy gone strange. Images of a giant squid fighting a sperm whale is what comes to my mind, guess its because I am salty.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I do not understand why anyone would want to have sex with a squid, squib, octopus, or cuttlefish. I suppose its ignorance of the sharp edges of the suckers or the tearing beak of their mouth. Fantasy gone strange. Images of a giant squid fighting a sperm whale is what comes to my mind, guess its because I am salty.
TBF they don't. They're getting raped until mindbroken and everyone who sees one of these gals runs away.

Reactions: flannan

XeraKamur

Jan 29, 2022
for some reason the artstyle reminds me of minus8

dude there are games even with urethral penetration, gore, mini girl (20x size difference or so) or about fucking insects
at this point i'm suprised that someone even tries to understand other people's fetishes when it's clearly a lost cause lmao

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I think it'd be a great idea to have some sort of corruption mechanic to this. More girls you capture the more the school or girls dress changes. I'd also love to see some sort of egg/pregnancy thing where the tentacles knock up the girls, but that's just me

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I could see this getting expanded on more. One thing to consider is the state that the girl is is when you catch her. If she was already fucked, she would probably be happy to be trapped again. Likewise, if someone saw a captured girl, and was caught while fleeing, she might she might have a more panicked expression at first.

Beyond that, it depends on how the game develops. If it's just an easter egg filled game, then I could see possessing other objects besides lockers. The vending machine could drop aphrodesiac laced drinks, for instance. Other areas could have their own objects and interactions. If it's a level or upgrade based system, I could imagine capturing girls gives points, points could be spent on upgrades, and keeping girls for too long would raise suspicion.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes