Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
The art style seems a tiny bit off from the first one...bit of a letdown. Either way I really loved the first one, so hope this one improves on it eventually.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Definitely preferred the first one over this one in terms of art and animation.
Maybe this one will be getting more poses though.

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
The link says it takes direct inspiration from the 2018 title by HotPinkGames. More like copied with additions, but still it's a different game as Mizaoi said.

Reactions: ViviX12

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Isn't this a completely different game? Considering that the devs differ? And, It would be seemly out of nowhere for them to rebrand
Ah it is… i saw hotpinkgames in the writeup and thought they had added to it it was so similar… thats like… copyright infringement similar there, man

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Ah it is… i saw hotpinkgames in the writeup and thought they had added to it it was so similar… thats like… copyright infringement similar there, man
Hold your horses and look at the comment section on itch.io (called "Community"), hotpinkgames gave them a (y).

dandan550

Jul 17, 2018
Didn't expected this would come back for a "2nd" go. Really love the first one and a lot of people did wish for stuff like more different students to more "interaction" (aka removing the girl's clothes)

I just hope that this one improves the first game. As some got quickly bored of that single position.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The good news is Lustbound looks better and more fleshed out.
The bad news is it might actually be copyright..
Welp, the version currently is free, so imma get it.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes