Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
First time in a while I'm clicking on something because it seems like it might actually be fun to play.

Edit: only anonfile links work for pc

Edit 2: yeah there isn't much to do yet

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I almost never get virus warnings. I mean it's been at least a year. But getting one on this file. Didn't get one with the previous version.
Windows won't even let me ok it. Just straight up deletes it completely. Which has never happened.

rhitz

Oct 27, 2019
is this like the last one where all the scenes look the same but with different hair style? =/
Pretty much. And the animations in this one are a lot rougher than the first - in TL1 each step of the sex animation had slightly different animation, but here it seems like a straight speed-up. Even the cumming animation is gone! The bathroom animation is different, but still pretty much more of the same. One animation cycle with speedups.

I think this released weirdly early for a sequel, and I'm not a fan of the "shinier" art style.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I almost never get virus warnings. I mean it's been at least a year. But getting one on this file. Didn't get one with the previous version.
Windows won't even let me ok it. Just straight up deletes it completely. Which has never happened.
Make 100% sure you didn't get link hijacked into downloading something else.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Is this the same game with "Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust" ?
no, this one is make by the original creator of tentacle locker. the other one is a seperate project by other people but HotPink seems to like it

Really wish there were more uniform types. mostly in the leggings department. maybe the other floors could have older students and a teachers lounge for fun with the teachers

Reactions: mgkmgk
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes