Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Make 100% sure you didn't get link hijacked into downloading something else.
tbh, its going on with me too, i think either someting in the link/download is flaged as virus, or fals positive ? still i wont be bothering with this new version, il wait later on, and i bought it on itch too ^^

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
no, this one is make by the original creator of tentacle locker. the other one is a seperate project by other people but HotPink seems to like it

Really wish there were more uniform types. mostly in the leggings department. maybe the other floors could have older students and a teachers lounge for fun with the teachers
They are planning to have randomised accessories unlocked and some future stuff will have more unique looks regarding locations

zehius

Sep 28, 2020
no, this one is make by the original creator of tentacle locker. the other one is a seperate project by other people but HotPink seems to like it
well tables turns fast because people seems to like this game so much that HotPink seems to change their minds about this game.
That's too bad, the Disney rule could work for Lovecraft Locker !

Reactions: rhitz and Xol

Devantch

Aug 15, 2020
Man, this new bathroom scene got me excited to keep following this sequel. Both L.Locker and T.Locker are doing very well, in their own special way. Let´s cheer for them! :cool:(y)

Reactions: lechkingofdead

Devantch

Aug 15, 2020
Is this different from "Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust" or nah?
Yup. Tentacle Locker lets you enjoy scenes calmly, unlike Lovecraft Locker, which even has 'Fap Mode' to enjoy scenes, dividing "Play" from "Relax". I recommend that you play both T.Locker and L.Locker. After all, they are different in style, art, gameplay, audio, etc...

Reactions: lechkingofdead
Jun 28, 2017
There's a free android version and a paid android version on the itch page now

Edit: nvm I'm actually brain dead and also blind, android version costs $5 like the guy above me said

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes