Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Somehow art got downgraded? This aside, does this still suffer from clogging unreasonable ammounts of memory?

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I don't think the first game should be labelled as a prequel as the word means something released after but also comes before in a story. And since Tentacle Locker came before Tentacle Locker 2 and both games have no story, the word is far from accurate.

Reactions: KDBA and ViviX12

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Love this subtle emperor's new grove reference in the vending machines. 1654546189800.png
Also does anyone know how to find the top right girl in the book? EDIT: nvm I booted the game again and the last girl just kind of showed up? 1654546237057.png

Last edited:

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Art isnt that bad, the problem is that it doesn't feel worth playing.
The position the sex is in is just terrible, there is absolutely nothing on display at all and feels like your actively trying to hide the lewd parts.
There's also the fact that it doesn't even seem to be rape at all despite the tag, the moment the girl gets pulled in she's allready got a look that says "this is good, i like this", wouldn't it make more sense for the first time a girl gets pulled in for her to be actively distressed? and then the more you pull her in she starts to like it.
I dont know, i just like for there to be atleast a certain amount of logic and sense to even hentai games, lmao.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Somehow art got downgraded? This aside, does this still suffer from clogging unreasonable amounts of memory?
The Art itself got an uplift and looks more cartoony and crisp... Some of the animations(walk and run animations) though look worse than the previous game...
Expect unreasonable amounts of memory leaks from any Unity based game... It's a feature at this point... No amount of optimization can do anything about that...

PraxidikePalms

Jun 3, 2019
I'll be perfectly honest. I much preferred the old art style. And I do see a downgrade in quality with the sex animation and the lack of cum dribbling between the girls legs after a fucking (which was really my favorite part by far).
BUT if this comes as a promise for an expanded tentacle locker experience that I have been wanting for years, then I am more than happy about it.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
that was the fastest click download in a long time. I have high hopes. Still love the prequel for any occasional quick lewd moments.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
In first game, I would have loved an antagonist like school discipline commitee. You can't simply catch her and you must avoid being catched by her, unless you first do this, that etc. Would add some puzzle achievement / sneaky time to the game.

Reactions: privatenull

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
I'll be perfectly honest. I much preferred the old art style. And I do see a downgrade in quality with the sex animation and the lack of cum dribbling between the girls legs after a fucking (which was really my favorite part by far).
BUT if this comes as a promise for an expanded tentacle locker experience that I have been wanting for years, then I am more than happy about it.
Completely with you, the cum dribbling is very much needed. It also feels like the game has slower response (maybe due not being x64 or being early stage). Also the sound is very low if not right in front of the locker. The Prequel also had fading sound, but it gave a nice orchestra when 5 aligning lockers were bumping.

Reactions: privatenull
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes