Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
This is evidently just a little bonus side project for the dev(s). If yall want a more serious take on the concept then check out Lovecraft Locker which has actual sexual content and gameplay.
I do remember that being grindy tho, but I do agree that it's got more going for it at the moment than this one

Maurocarro

Apr 24, 2021
Sorry for bothering but there is a tag that you forgot to put which is "mobile game" I hope you can fix that and I hope I'm not a bother, have a good day

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a modded DLL for the game that makes it play like Home Mate during H.
Move your mouse, how fast you move your mouse is how fast the action goes.

Make sure to back up your Assembly-CSharp DLL before replacing.

moodefault

Nov 9, 2021
Just an FYI, if anyone has a Pixel 7 or other phone that doesn't support 32-bit apps, the APK won't install for you. The developer would have to update the Android build to 64 bit before it works.

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
We only get hats and socks after this long??? We don't even get the new area?? There is no good reason why.
Since you can't make a good "to do" list. I will. Here ya go.

1 new "animation" per update (minimum 5 per location)
1-3 new hair per update (even a small change is something.)
1-3 new cosmetics per update (even just color changes)
1 special costume every 2 updates(anime character throwbacks, misty, jessie, yoko, aisha, kagome, and new ones)
1 new area per 3 new updates. ( seriously. How hard is it to make simplistic backgrounds?)
MINIMUM 5 skin tones and even shiny ones (they can be worth more coin)
Most of this is friggin easy. How hard is it to recolor a skirt or shirt?!!?!?

As for their other projects, WHO CARES???
Tentacle locker was great but had no support.
Then there is all this whining.
"I don't feel like putting in the work but if someone else does im amgwy."

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
We only get hats and socks after this long??? We don't even get the new area?? There is no good reason why.
Since you can't make a good "to do" list. I will. Here ya go.

1 new "animation" per update (minimum 5 per location)
1-3 new hair per update (even a small change is something.)
1-3 new cosmetics per update (even just color changes)
1 special costume every 2 updates(anime character throwbacks, misty, jessie, yoko, aisha, kagome, and new ones)
1 new area per 3 new updates. ( seriously. How hard is it to make simplistic backgrounds?)
MINIMUM 5 skin tones and even shiny ones (they can be worth more coin)
Most of this is friggin easy. How hard is it to recolor a skirt or shirt?!!?!?

As for their other projects, WHO CARES???
Tentacle locker was great but had no support.
Then there is all this whining.
"I don't feel like putting in the work but if someone else does im amgwy."
I care about their other projects, they're actually pretty neat!

Dudere

Apr 26, 2023
When will the gym update be available for pc?
Just download bluestacks or any other android emulator, 9/10 times they are going to able to run the apk file, It is kinda annoying to have to click everything, but you gotta do what you gotta do

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
God this dev is so frustrating. They have all that patreon money but they are putting it all towards a game that nobody(compare to how tentacle locker put them on the map) cares about. FOCUS ON THE THING THAT GAVE YOU THE MONEY!!! Fuck this I'm not backing anymore. You are a waste of investment. Making an update only to lock it to android only... sickening.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! Its bad enough that your greed burned your bridge with strange girl studios. You were never thinking about your fans.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes