Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Holy shit there's a 3d version

Its looks like crap though
The visuals are mid and the upgrades either aren't applicable to the demo or have little effect. Waiting for girls to be pleasured also feels like an eternity and despite "intellegence upgrades" girls always pop out the instant that pleasure meter fills up, regardless of who's around. Hard pass for me.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Holy shit there's a 3d version

Its looks like crap though
christ, why the hell do people need to make tentacles so disguisting? I mean it's probably some purchased asset but still. They can look so nice but people seem to have this disguist kink that's so fucking annoying...

TheAvit

May 12, 2022
How do I get the golden girl in the bathroom I managed to get her in the main locker area but I can't seem to get her in the bathroom, also the gym, are they even there or is it just the main locker room only?

Miedziux

Nov 30, 2017
Is there one available elsewhere? Or do you just mean that's what's next and it isn't out yet?
There's a gym update that's already available on their for free but there's also pool update that was released in february for supporters on subscribestar.

herpderpies

May 17, 2018
There's a gym update that's already available on their for free but there's also pool update that was released in february for supporters on subscribestar.
Thank you for the info! I don't use subscribestar so I had no idea. Its too bad they don't throw that in as a paid tier on Itch.io

Reactions: Miedziux

Nostraclamus

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to delete your save data in this game? I found the "AppData/LocalLow/HotPink and Annue" folder but deleting it does nothing.

TheLandFinana

Nov 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to delete your save data in this game? I found the "AppData/LocalLow/HotPink and Annue" folder but deleting it does nothing.
I'm not certain for this game, but it might be like their other games where you have to use regedit to mess with saves.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes