Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022
Is she found in corridor onnly? Because for the live of me I can't find here anywhere else.
Also I can't seem to trigger 10x same girl in a row achievement.
the golden girl does only appear in the main corridor unfortunately, devs still didnt change anything about the custom vending machine outfits in the gym or in the toilets aswell. and there seem to be an issue with the "get 10x same girl in a row" achievement yes, i have tried many times but unsuccessfuly. maybe try again only in the main corridor with a vanilla girl ? by vanilla i mean without any extra vending machine outfit.

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
the golden girl does only appear in the main corridor unfortunately, devs still didnt change anything about the custom vending machine outfits in the gym or in the toilets aswell. and there seem to be an issue with the "get 10x same girl in a row" achievement yes, i have tried many times but unsuccessfuly. maybe try again only in the main corridor with a vanilla girl ? by vanilla i mean without any extra vending machine outfit.
Don't catch the same girl in the same locker 10 times in a row - catch her in different lockers. This worked for me to get the achievement.

francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022
Thanks for upload, but can you please upload updated version for 64bit phones, dev fixed crashing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont get files from itchio, i get them from subscribestar. i have downloaded the android 64 bits a few minutes ago, i hope it's the fixed version, i unfortunately cannot check by myself as i dont own an android phone.

Mr. Dxrk

Nov 3, 2021
i dont get files from itchio, i get them from subscribestar. i have downloaded the android 64 bits a few minutes ago, i hope it's the fixed version, i unfortunately cannot check by myself as i dont own an android phone.
Pixeldrain
Oh, i see, checked this apk and it's not fixed, dev uploaded fixed version only on itch, sad.

Reactions: francoisNTM

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Don't catch the same girl in the same locker 10 times in a row - catch her in different lockers. This worked for me to get the achievement.
so catch the same girl in different lockers? or the same girl type, like long red hair girl but 10 in different lockers?

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes