Unity Tentacle Locker 2 [v1.3.0] [HotPinkGames]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

pusecsy

May 11, 2021
this game is really lovely kawaii drawings!!
easy and simple control to play but there aren't many cut scenes yet.
Thank you for uploading such a fuuuun game

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I do not understand why anyone would want to have sex with a squid, squib, octopus, or cuttlefish. I suppose its ignorance of the sharp edges of the suckers or the tearing beak of their mouth. Fantasy gone strange. Images of a giant squid fighting a sperm whale is what comes to my mind, guess its because I am salty.
AFAIK this is where it all began
Again, AFAIK, in the original image there is consent, contrary to works influenced by this. So the "fisherman's wife" does indeed want this to happen. From the wiki: " Modern tentacle erotica similarly depicts sex between women and tentacled beasts; the sex in modern depictions is typically forced, as opposed to Hokusai's mutually pleasurable interaction. "

It's an interesting read at least ^_^

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Some achievements don't seem to work. Like catching the same girl 10x times and viewing 25 scenes and canceling. Also, how do you inflate them?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I found this online a while ago, so silly.
First was better, huge down grade. My guess they did the downgrade to make it easier to put on phones???

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
AFAIK this is where it all began
Again, AFAIK, in the original image there is consent, contrary to works influenced by this. So the "fisherman's wife" does indeed want this to happen. From the wiki: " Modern tentacle erotica similarly depicts sex between women and tentacled beasts; the sex in modern depictions is typically forced, as opposed to Hokusai's mutually pleasurable interaction. "

It's an interesting read at least ^_^
Did you read the comments of the octi and the maiden, until she disappears, they are eating her, not for pleasure, for food.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Did you read the comments of the octi and the maiden, until she disappears, they are eating her, not for pleasure, for food.
Huh? Can you clarify? I just read the comments now, and it seems to me kinda like a play at words, or the Japanese language seeming weird when translated to English, sometimes.

"Eat", "devour", "consume", "swallow down", even "munch" (lol) are words that are used for eating, but can be used erotically, as a means to express an enormous, exaggerated desire for the other person. I mean, it's also often that we (humans) use such words like "snack", or "yummy" etc, to describe someone we find beautiful, or that we desire.

So, tl;dr, I think what seems as a literal expression of consumption, is actually metaphorical, and aims to mean an exaggerated desire. After all, in the image, the large octopus seems to be performing cunnilingus, while the smaller one is as if kissing her. There's no indication of something like literally consuming her from what I can see

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Huh? Can you clarify? I just read the comments now, and it seems to me kinda like a play at words, or the Japanese language seeming weird when translated to English, sometimes.

"Eat", "devour", "consume", "swallow down", even "munch" (lol) are words that are used for eating, but can be used erotically, as a means to express an enormous, exaggerated desire for the other person. I mean, it's also often that we (humans) use such words like "snack", or "yummy" etc, to describe someone we find beautiful, or that we desire.

So, tl;dr, I think what seems as a literal expression of consumption, is actually metaphorical, and aims to mean an exaggerated desire. After all, in the image, the large octopus seems to be performing cunnilingus, while the smaller one is as if kissing her. There's no indication of something like literally consuming her from what I can see
Maiden: soon there will be no sensation at all left in my hips. Ooooooh! Boundaries and borders gone! I've vanished
Small Octopus: After daddy finishes, I too want to rub and rub my suckers at the ridge of your furry place until you disappear and then I'll suck some more. You should look at the more complete stories by the other artists concerning the events and what set the sequence off. But if you cannot discern, I have done what I could. Salty

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes