• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
It could be a good Game with a nice plot twist / fetish but why should i play it...
I mean: No Sexual Content
Nope, there is no goal to reach for me.

compact_pie74

Jan 4, 2022
These animations is great, but i had some problems with buttons, they're didn't respond a lot of times, like i need to click buttons about ten times to it works. And i'd like to see more options in future.

Reactions: murik1337
Dec 6, 2018
You'll probably like the next update, no farting though.
No as in never because you aren't interested in it or no as in it isn't planned currently for the next update/future updates? Gotta make sure since its hard to tell, and no problem whatever the answer is.

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
Really good stuff so far. I would love a game mode with this where you play as the character getting smothered and have to try to survive. Perhaps you have to try to pleasure her enough that she doesn't kill you while enduring what she throws at you with QTEs.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
These animations is great, but i had some problems with buttons, they're didn't respond a lot of times, like i need to click buttons about ten times to it works. And i'd like to see more options in future.
You're the second user to complain about that, I still have no idea why it happens. Were the animations laggy/unresponsive too in general or just the buttons?

Reactions: murik1337
Dec 6, 2018
Not really interested in that kinda thing, sorry.
No problem at all, it is best to only add things you are interested in. Otherwise what gets added feels souless and ultimately mean nothing. More than anything I am glad that you aren't like many of the other people that are quick to kink shame.

Reactions: Starvy

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
Surpised to see this here. I got it off pixiv yesterday. I'm hoping the games you maker in the future will also find their way here.

Reactions: Starvy
Apr 13, 2022
Btw when the game is focused GPU usage is very high, higher than objectively more demanding games (Elden Ring caps at 70% max). Does anyone else have the same experience?

high gpu usage.png

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes