4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
wait for fart
I wish she uses her toxic farts to choke her in the next update
Not happening, dev said it themself. See below.
No as in never because you aren't interested in it or no as in it isn't planned currently for the next update/future updates? Gotta make sure since its hard to tell, and no problem whatever the answer is.
Not really interested in that kinda thing, sorry.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Maybe make a victim have an orgasm just as he dies from neck snap or facesitting. I do wish you luck with the game you do have a masterpiece in your hands.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

lolipopmaster

Mar 14, 2022
What a great idea, please continue :p

Some stuff i'd like to see:
-changing/removing clothes
-normal headscissors/face sitting
-victim showing that they are enjoying it (while not being suffocated)
-more interactions with the victim

might have to sub to patreon for this one hehe

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The name alone is making me hit the "ignore thread" button, but "no sexual content" tag, along with that title.... lmao-rofl.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Starvy

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
Overall great work so far, Kuki is a top favorite aswell as clothed headscissor/facesitting so its like doubly so haha.

only complaint id say is the target's clothes are a little weird/distracting. im sure its been mentioned or you already plan for it. but swapping them out for a genshin npc with less poofy clothes would improve it quite a bit.

keep up the good work though!

edit: a mod coming through and editing my comment to remove that i showed appreciation that there wont be fart content lmao. not a good look.

Last edited:

random56

Jan 10, 2019
I can't understand why my input ingame almost doesn't work, i need keep spamming everytime or she does nothing

Reactions: golewy

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
You can get her fully naked in the Patreon version. There's also a side scissor and a grind.
dude your work is amazing nice job, but im gonna be honest making extra content behind a patreon on here it might start some backlash.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes