4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
also for some reason this game isn't starting up for me all im getting is a black screen everytime I start it up

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
also for some reason this game isn't starting up for me all im getting is a black screen everytime I start it up
The first line inside Instructions.txt says you need to press 'Space' for the game to start. Hope that fixes it for you.

Reactions: Malik177

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
My god just imagine playing as the victim and trying to escape from her deadly thights and her deadly ass,I would always get suffocated to death by her butt,or getting my head snapped by her strong thights,since she is so damn sexy:love: and cute:giggle: at the same time.I would never be able to escape from her grap lmfao!

Last edited:

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
My god just imagine playing as the victim and trying to escape from her deadly thights and her deadly ass,I would always get suffocated to death by her butt,or getting my head snapped by her strong thights,since she is so damn sexy:love: and cute:giggle: at the same time.I would never be able to escape from her grap lmfao!
Lucky girl... She is tasting and smelling the heaven before dying..I wish it was me:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy and papey

Karthok

Dec 4, 2020
This is a really good game, my guy! Very hot! Just wondering if you are planning of sexual route sometime soon? (Femdom)

Reactions: Starvy

Icefenix23

Feb 8, 2023
breast smother or a fart option in facesit position would be amazing,
im wondering , will we get an update the next month ?

Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
breast smother or a fart option in facesit position would be amazing,
im wondering , will we get an update the next month ?
Like Kuki said, I wouldn't expect farting to be added as an option on a public update, it'd have to be a private commission if anything.

Can't wait to add breast smothering personally, next hold is going to be choking based though (since last one was suffocation based).

Also, unless something happens, you'll definitely get an update next month.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes