4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Can you switch to first person? I feel like I remember early on when the game came out you could switch to 1st person POV but I don't see the option for it, only TAB to go to free cam.
You can use the keyboard arrow keys to switch through different camera positions. One of these is 1st person victim view.
Bildschirmfoto_2024-06-12_13-38-12.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: SamsonX and Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Hey will there ever be in IOS version of the game? or is it not planned rn?
I rly love the game and would love to play it on my phone aswell.
I did get it to work on an iOS simulation in Unity, but I have no way or idea how to share it with people. The app store isn't an option and I haven't found any way to simply share the game directly like you can do with Android and .apk files.

I'd love to share the game with iOS users as well, does anyone know how?

Reactions: ThePope05

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Can you switch to first person? I feel like I remember early on when the game came out you could switch to 1st person POV but I don't see the option for it, only TAB to go to free cam.
You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to switch camera angles, one of them is POV.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
So my save for Termine is completely borked...where is the save location and is it fine if I just delete it in order to reinitialize everything to defaults? While it is amusing to see the scenario on a random dirt road, I need the resolution to window size discrepency to go away.
If you have a D: drive, there should be a "MyNewGame" folder in it. Inside you should find the file "TermineSettigs.xml" - you can either delete it or edit it to change the game's resolution to something fitting.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
So I can't find the folder however I did find a text file in AppData\LocalLow\Starvy\Termine and when I search for MyNewGame it says it attempts to find a a save is D drive but I don't have a D drive. How would I go about resetting the resolution without the XML file..?
Probably going to change the way this works next update, it's causing a lot of trouble for a lot of people.
Have you tried pressing 'esc' and changing your resolution from the graphics menu?

Doponuts

Jun 4, 2017
Probably going to change the way this works next update, it's causing a lot of trouble for a lot of people.
Have you tried pressing 'esc' and changing your resolution from the graphics menu?
I have but I have the same issue of the options being really zoomed in so I can't even change anything lol. Hopefully it gets fixed as you said but till then I'll stick to the none open world version (y).

Lolef

Jul 31, 2020
When I enter neck-breaking mode the keyboard and mouse stop working, I'm the only one with this problem? And since I am her, I have very unresponsive control on this and previous versions (in order for something to happen, I have to press several buttons at the same time)

coin coin

Jan 1, 2022
When I enter neck-breaking mode the keyboard and mouse stop working, I'm the only one with this problem? And since I am her, I have very unresponsive control on this and previous versions (in order for something to happen, I have to press several buttons at the same time)
You need to change your computer region to japanese

Reactions: Starvy

robyyyn

Dec 24, 2018
how can i change the status of the character like making raiden go naked or something like that

Jan 21, 2022
how can i change the status of the character like making raiden go naked or something like that
I saw that you can press N for clothing options but the gui for it is kinda bugged (for me at least) and it seems that it will sometimes leave options out of screen.

KangRandom

Jul 17, 2022
Termine-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Is there android version? Even for the 1.7 one

juryrigg

May 30, 2020
Very cool game, but controls just stop working at times for some reason. Pressing buttons except Esc does nothing

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes