4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
The quality of the game and the models have definitely seen massive improvements so far, but for this particular aspect I agree (although not entirely). I don't think the victims need as much work as you're saying, but the game itself is more of a simulator that you can control. The thing is, this is supposedly a femdom project that targets players that want to be submissive. Having control over what the aggressors do, instead of being the victim yourself reacting to the aggressor, kind of defeats the whole purpose of being submissive, you typically don't want control as a submissive. You want to lose control.

One of the ways it can immediately become more interesting, is by adding struggle mechanics. Or to put it simply, combat. There's still a lot of work to do coding-wise in the background in order to add struggle so it's not that simple. But in my opinion, there is nothing that would spice this game up more than this.

The vision I have is that I open the game to fap as the aggressor is trying to kill/interrogate me, the only thing I have to do as a victim is struggle with directional keys or choose one out of 2 or more answers and the incorrect one will snap my neck.
Very much agree with everything said here, you understand this kind of stuff well.

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
Very much agree with everything said here, you understand this kind of stuff well.
Honestly I agree with most of the stuff too, but I'd add more to what he said at the end, like this:
For me personally, I'd love a game where you have to actively avoid the aggressors, where you have to hide from them or they will put you in a hold and kill/interrogate you. Add some reverse rape and some feet content (foot smothering and the like) and that would be what my vision for this game would be.
Combine this with the struggle mechanics idea he proposed and I think this would truly elevate this game.

Last edited:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Long as we're throwing out suggestions...

I think a new victim skin of one of the...was it Fatui Witch(?) type enemy to diversify the victim pool a bit.
The suggestion is super simple since I'm suggesting a literal skin swap.
Come to think of it, could double up as anonther aggressor if so desired.

While adding gameplay could be a great idea, I do enjoy Termine for the animation gallery that it is and would like the simulator portion to stay relatively intact as a sort of gallery to enjoy at one's liesure even if Termine decides to evolve from what it is now. The rng associated with what Helblau envisions would be fun to experience/mess around with, but I think having the option to control the encounter would be nice to have as well.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
is anyone else having an issue to where their screen will enlarge out of the blue? I can't see clothes ui when pressing N

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
is anyone else having an issue to where their screen will enlarge out of the blue? I can't see clothes ui when pressing N
If pressing escape (the assumed pause button) doesn't let you fix things, something you can do is delete the config file to reset the settings and go from there.
I reccomend putting " D drive" in the search button to get the post/s that indicate exactly where it is.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Termine-1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

devilina

Apr 11, 2024
Thank you Starvy for such a great game!
I have a small suggestion for a campaign which might be entertaining and relatively easy to do: add a timer and a need to complete a certain move (interrogate, do pre-snap etc) until the timer is out. Fail = a victim gets out and kills an assassin girl (no animation needed: just a set of arts maybe). A number of successful attempts = win (and a character/clothes unlock maybe?). The timer is running out faster with each successful attempt. Final move might be fatal for the victim,while others not, therefore healthbars for the victim are no longer needed.
Again, tysm! Glad if this helps

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes