4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
You know something is good when I like even if it's not my fetish lol, I would like actual sex scenes but considering the specific fetish I kinda doubt it but still good stuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
The resolution is too high and I can't see the control buttons!
Button goes off screen! Not shown on the screen!
Can you add a setting to set the resolution?

Last edited:

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
hello, will there be an update for the mobile version?
Yeah, but I'm not sure how I'd go about posting it here, wouldn't that require me creating a different thread for it?
Either way, the mobile version will happen as with all the other updates, it's just a matter of whether I'll personally post it here or not (I'm sure some friendly pirate will upload it to Kemono soon either way).

• Red Heart
Reactions: rathernotcalm

Calumetdelapaix

Jun 24, 2022
That issue is driving me nuts. I can't reproduce it at all on my end and apparently only a very small group of users seem to share it...
How do you fix this?
First of all, I love your game!
I too have the same problem. I have to press the same button 10 times for it to work. I discovered that when I'm in free camera mode it works the first time when I press N.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: golewy and Starvy

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, but I'm not sure how I'd go about posting it here, wouldn't that require me creating a different thread for it?
Either way, the mobile version will happen as with all the other updates, it's just a matter of whether I'll personally post it here or not (I'm sure some friendly pirate will upload it to Kemono soon either way).
Going by what I've seen in other threads, it's fine to keep that in the same thread so long as it gets specified as a different version. So if you're the owner of the OP (which I assume you are) you can just put it in the OP as "Mobile Version" or something, or report it to the mods to upload as a version for mobile if you are not the owner of the OP.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Going by what I've seen in other threads, it's fine to keep that in the same thread so long as it gets specified as a different version. So if you're the owner of the OP (which I assume you are) you can just put it in the OP as "Mobile Version" or something, or report it to the mods to upload as a version for mobile if you are not the owner of the OP.
Oh really? That makes things a lot simpler then, ty.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
A bit disappointed that there won't be farting, but I'm loving what's already there.
What would adding farting actually add? Like the sound effect? Sound lines? Character reaction? A cartoony fart bubble? Not intending to mock or anything, it's just one of those fetishes where I'm not actually sure what people want from it.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
What would adding farting actually add? Like the sound effect? Sound lines? Character reaction? A cartoony fart bubble? Not intending to mock or anything, it's just one of those fetishes where I'm not actually sure what people want from it.
The obvious sound plus groaning from the victim and obivously a bunch of teasing. Could probably be an optional execution/instant knockout if the Oxygen is low enough. A fart cloud could add a subtle visual, but if the sound design and reactions are good isn't really necessary.

EpicSans

Oct 11, 2018
The game is bugged for some reason. Buttons not working, they work a very rare. And mouse too in snap mode.

Last edited:

kdojsimore

Aug 1, 2022
Could this somehow be tied to refresh rate?
Doesnt look like it, i tried forcing 60 or less FPS via Rivatunner and the problem still persist. I also noticed that the problem occurs only in default scissor hold, if am able to get into smothering or side scissor possition the buttons start working 100% (at least for me)

• Thinking Face
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes