4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Even though I'm not into the neck breaking thing I still download every update for the other poses. Keep up the good work my man
I'm not into the scissoring or neck breaking...so, over half the game. But face sitting? That is my fucking cup of tea with sugar and cream. And this game's models are thicc, has POV, and lots of nice animations. Long live this king of a dev.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
On it boss, was just about to update the post.
And yeah, I feel like "Termine" is very very fitting.
this looks amazing lmao. I was wondering can you add a grind animation when the agressor is in this position? I feel like it would fit well and it would look sexy. Anyways I noticed with ms fish is that her a lot of her animations are kinda gltichy and a little janked. Plus her butt is kinda shaped weirdly (talking about where her cheeks are at) they are kinda flat instead of being round. Lastly, her facial expressions and eyes are kinda gltichy aswell.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Just 1 question. Does Hazeker know you use their models for your game? It`s clearly their models.
Well, I paid for his models and also credited him, plus he has no restrictions on how people use his models. I have no idea if he knows we're using his models, but I doubt it matters.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
this looks amazing lmao. I was wondering can you add a grind animation when the agressor is in this position? I feel like it would fit well and it would look sexy. Anyways I noticed with ms fish is that her a lot of her animations are kinda gltichy and a little janked. Plus her butt is kinda shaped weirdly (talking about where her cheeks are at) they are kinda flat instead of being round. Lastly, her facial expressions and eyes are kinda gltichy aswell.
Her rig was a bit different than the others, I'm not 100% happy with how some animations look on her, but I'd rather spend a week developing something new for you all than fine-tuning Fischl's ass.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
This update is great! so i guess there will be more than just headscissor right?
Well, we have Front HS, Reverse HS, Side Reverse HS and Reverse Facesit (<- not headscissor) as of now.
Next hold voted on is going to be suffocation-based, so it probably won't be a headscissor either.

1HalfSerious

Aug 14, 2022
I'm not into the scissoring or neck breaking...so, over half the game. But face sitting? That is my fucking cup of tea with sugar and cream. And this game's models are thicc, has POV, and lots of nice animations. Long live this king of a dev.
This. Facesitting is a top tier fetish for me, and there is very few (if any) games out there for it. Hell- if I complain just for a second: Even most """"art"""" I see is generally complete dogshit and/or otherwise tied to other specific fetishes (farting/sadism in particular) which; generally I don't mind, as long as the art is drawn by an artist like lazei because apparently they're one of the only few god damn artists that actually pays attention to the facial expressions/general reactions of what the person getting their face sat on and smothered by someone's FAT and B U B B L Y - A S S delivering a lethal facial blast of ass gas straight to the victim's face. Videos with real people are somehow worse than drawings to my brain, because my brain only wants to see real people facesitting in the context of the highly specific niche of SEX WRESTLING! But half of it is fake anyways so I guess I'll just half to go fuck myself.

In other words, this games fills a niche that I've been struggling to satisify lately. So I appreciate the developer spending their developing this game. :)

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
This. Facesitting is a top tier fetish for me, and there is very few (if any) games out there for it. Hell- if I complain just for a second: Even most """"art"""" I see is generally complete dogshit and/or otherwise tied to other specific fetishes (farting/sadism in particular) which; generally I don't mind, as long as the art is drawn by an artist like lazei because apparently they're one of the only few god damn artists that actually pays attention to the facial expressions/general reactions of what the person getting their face sat on and smothered by someone's FAT and B U B B L Y - A S S delivering a lethal facial blast of ass gas straight to the victim's face. Videos with real people are somehow worse than drawings to my brain, because my brain only wants to see real people facesitting in the context of the highly specific niche of SEX WRESTLING! But half of it is fake anyways so I guess I'll just half to go fuck myself.

In other words, this games fills a niche that I've been struggling to satisify lately. So I appreciate the developer spending their developing this game. :)
Half to agree, facial expressionism is half the game.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Imagine a sex fight game in a bf style with these animations. :love:
Starvy I'll take your (y) as a consideration for the future.
Half to agree, facial expressionism is half the game.
Totally agree. Whatever the sex positions and the gender of the people involved in sex, facial expressions are a must for a good H game. Right after that there are sounds and moans of course.
You're truly a man of culture.

• Red Heart

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
quick question, are you planning on adding any f/f any time soon? I haven't downloaded it yet and barely checked to comments so be free to yell at me if you have already answered this question. Thank you.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
quick question, are you planning on adding any f/f any time soon? I haven't downloaded it yet and barely checked to comments so be free to yell at me if you have already answered this question. Thank you.
there is already f/f (though the victim is generic)

Reactions: Bigja

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
what does the mini tickbox do?
also what was the hotkey for the clothes menu it's not in the new instructions file and I forgot what it was in the last update? (or was it removed?) it's N
Starvy it doesn't seem to be in the new instructions.txt I think you accidentally deleted that part

• Thinking Face

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
also Starvy I noticed this polygon issue with the leotard on fischl. left ass cheek is randomly sticking out weirdly. doesn't exist with standard suit though 1702277846044.png

I just now noticed you talked about it not being worth the time to fix, fair enough

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes