4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Only for me the legs are not fully attached and the thigh high are broken?
And front headscissor dont have sound, mouse only trigger snap when move from one side, not both.
And reverse headscissor button "S" trigger and go loop crack and lock scene.

View attachment 3166219
sorry to ask but i seem to have a problem see that par below that tell you what every button do it doesn't appear for me who to make it appear

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
sorry to ask but i seem to have a problem see that par below that tell you what every button do it doesn't appear for me who to make it appear
You dont press "ctrl" key? Its hide interface
gui.png

Last edited:

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
all issues with the legs should be fixed
Now model ideal. "S" key not work, lock scene and when touch mouse start loop last frames animation with loop sound. Front hs only work "w" key, mouse very slow and animation dont trigger lost hp and sound.

Mar 20, 2019
It would be great if the POV view in facesitting could see a little more of the character's back, as that would be more exciting.

Karei

Sep 27, 2017
Some suggestions I think would be good:

Figure 4 has been suggested already I saw,
frontal facesitting as opposed to the reverse facesitting,
frontal side headscissor,
boob smother?

Maybe expand the victim options to include some of the girls who might otherwise be aggressors?
Or at least clothing toggle options for the victim?

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Some suggestions I think would be good:

Figure 4 has been suggested already I saw,
frontal facesitting as opposed to the reverse facesitting,
frontal side headscissor,
boob smother?

Maybe expand the victim options to include some of the girls who might otherwise be aggressors?
Or at least clothing toggle options for the victim?
One of those holds is probably going to be added next update.

Turning aggressors into victims is something we've been looking into, give it some time. Also, we can't add clothing options for the current victims; sadly their models are very simple, they have nothing under their clothes.

Reactions: Billerboob

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
One of those holds is probably going to be added next update.

Turning aggressors into victims is something we've been looking into, give it some time. Also, we can't add clothing options for the current victims; sadly their models are very simple, they have nothing under their clothes.
I don't think is worthy doing it for these victims then.
For other victims with complete assets is another matter imo.

Reactions: Starvy

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
could you please try and make this compatible with linux/wine? I know this may be asking for alot and you have alot on your plate right now, but it would be nice if it could run through wine, gracias mis amigo. No rush.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
could you please try and make this compatible with linux/wine? I know this may be asking for alot and you have alot on your plate right now, but it would be nice if it could run through wine, gracias mis amigo. No rush.
Can you try this and tell me if it works for you?

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
Can you try this and tell me if it works for you?

yes,works perfectly, thank you. I have a chromebook so running exe files are hard for me, and I spent the better part of 3-4 hours attempting to find a way to run exe files that dont require me dissmantling my chromebook, gracias mis amigo.

• Yay, new update!

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I play the Windows version of the game on Linux (Garuda (based on Arch Linux)) all through the game manager Lutris.
Everything runs smoothly for me. Both "Termine" and the previous version "Reverse Headscissors"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
I play the Windows version of the game on Linux (Garuda (based on Arch Linux)) all through the game manager Lutris.
Everything runs smoothly for me. Both "Termine" and the previous version "Reverse Headscissors"
I am attempting to run these games on a chromebook, and after a short while of looking, I am unable to find a good way to install lutris on chrome.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I am attempting to run these games on a chromebook, and after a short while of looking, I am unable to find a good way to install lutris on chrome.
For such cases, a native Linux version of the game is of course much better.

But if you are still interested in installing Lutris on the chrome. Maybe this video will help:

Personally, I also play my Linux native games via Lutris.

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
For such cases, a native Linux version of the game is of course much better.

But if you are still interested in installing Lutris on the chrome. Maybe this video will help:

Personally, I also play my Linux native games via Lutris.
I tried that video and it didn't help much, I will continue to try and give you feedback if it does or does not work, gracias mis amigo. I may have found a solution, I have not tested it though. It does not work.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes