4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I stumbled upon possible fix (thanks random japanese hentai game that doesnt work when PC region isnt set to Japan :) ) for game not registering keyboard imput. Try going to control panel>Region and time>Region and change format to Japan. Keys started working 100% time after this. At least for me. :unsure:
Oh that's very interesting, I also have it set to Japan for VNs... maybe that's why I couldn't reproduce the issue on my PC at all? Will have to do some testing.

Thank you so much for figuring this out and commenting it here!

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Man, you'd never guess this is a Genshin parody just by the name alone. Although i no longer play Genshin, i still appreciate it's girls, so i'm glad to have stumbled upon this. Thanks dev(s) and uploader :coffee:

Reactions: Starvy
Apr 9, 2022
Oh that's very interesting, I also have it set to Japan for VNs... maybe that's why I couldn't reproduce the issue on my PC at all? Will have to do some testing.

I used locale remulator ( like locale emulator for 64 bits app, emulate japan system for just a specific exe). And the game was much more responsive in the 1.3.1 ( for example before i needed to spam "n" a couple a time to make the clothing menu appear, using remulator it's was instantaneus).
But i don't know if it's related, in this version the game run at a low resolution (I'm using a 1440p monitor too). I don't know if perhaps you changed the way the system settings are stored in the 1.4 or if remulator messed up something. Cause now, using or not remulator the game runs at a low res.
Even going back to the 1.3.1, now the game launchs at a low res.

Last edited:
Reactions: golewy

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
the creator studied at the Institute of Bad Game Control) he graduated with honors from this institute)
ordinary gameplay in which you can control everything by selecting options with one mouse button)
but the creator for some reason decided to complicate everything)
an interesting project, but it’s more for those who have the time and patience to figure it all out

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
I used locale remulator ( like locale emulator for 64 bits app, emulate japan system for just a specific exe). And the game was much more responsive in the 1.3.1 ( for example before i needed to spam "n" a couple a time to make the clothing menu appear, using remulator it's was instantaneus).
But i don't know if it's related, in this version the game run at a low resolution (I'm using a 1440p monitor too). I don't know if perhaps you changed the way the system settings are stored in the 1.4 or if remulator messed up something. Cause now, using or not remulator the game runs at a low res.
For me half animations dont have sound and voice, some broken or button "S" not trigger animation.
About resolution low, game create folder "MyNewGame" with TermineSettings.xml on root disc.
Open in notepad and change

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Settings xmlns:xsd=" " xmlns:xsi=" ">
<screenWidth>1920</screenWidth>
<screenHeight>1080</screenHeight>
<screenMode>1</screenMode>
<qualityLevel>2</qualityLevel>
</Settings>

coin coin

Jan 1, 2022
for the low resolution there is now an option menu in the game just press esc and change something in it and it will correct it

compact_pie74

Jan 4, 2022
1705072246562.png
where's the textures? And i have the problem that the game that the game does not accept button presses the first time, and you have to click them frantically until it works!!!

It came up after I pressed esc. After I tried to raise the graphics higher, all the environment textures disappeared. I thought I could fix it by deleting all the game data from my computer, including the registry.... But that didn't work, even after I completely deleted all the game files from my pc

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 3255727
where's the textures? And i have the problem that the game that the game does not accept button presses the first time, and you have to click them frantically until it works!!!

It came up after I pressed esc. After I tried to raise the graphics higher, all the environment textures disappeared. I thought I could fix it by deleting all the game data from my computer, including the registry.... But that didn't work, even after I completely deleted all the game files from my pc
Click escape then increase detail. If your mouse isn't showing simply look for it to darken when it's hovered over and press left or right, can be done with keyboard. As for the buttons not registering I can't help you there, having the same issue even with the local emulator trick.

TsunCosplays

Dec 1, 2017
The game is stuck on my side monitor and usings its resolution and refresh rate. i tried alt enter and putting it on my main then restart. It wont open on my main monitor. Wasn't happening on previous updates :cry:

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
The game is stuck on my side monitor and usings its resolution and refresh rate. i tried alt enter and putting it on my main then restart. It wont open on my main monitor. Wasn't happening on previous updates :cry:
Try clicking escape, choosing windowed, then drag the window to the correct monitor

golewy

Jun 25, 2020
I stumbled upon possible fix (thanks random japanese hentai game that doesnt work when PC region isnt set to Japan :) ) for game not registering keyboard imput. Try going to control panel>Region and time>Region and change format to Japan. Keys started working 100% time after this. At least for me. :unsure:

I confirm this fixes it for me as well. Finally, I can enjoy the game and support it again.

It fixes other issues than just key presses not registering, like instant tightening of the front headscissors is no more, and you can actually do the snapping once (before would snap a hundred times in a row) with extra sound effects playing.

It also makes the "rubbing leather" sound play all the time while the top is squeezing, which is kinda distracting (it's also unrealistic unless somebody is rubbing and stretching leather out of view, lol). When the region isn't set to Japan, it only plays at the beginning, during "tightening" of the squeeze, which I actually liked more. When the game was quieter, it felt more "realistic" than am over the top show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starvy

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
This worked for me while the remulator didn't, thank you!

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
If you turn the details down, the advantage is that you can see the scene from below. That gives another kick.
(In games of Illusion, I like to turn off the surroundings completely if possible so that nothing disturbs the field of vision.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, with full details you can no longer see from below. That's why you see this sexy ceiling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be possible to remove the texture from the ceiling in the room below?

EDIT:
Or give you the opportunity to switch off the environment when the details are full?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes