4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
Have you thought of putting a rape option in the game Starvy where the aggressor forcefully has sex with the victim? If so, I think a way to spice it up would be also allowing an option for the victim to try and resist the action.

Reactions: golewy and Starvy

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
If you press "S" while front straddling(not visible as an option), and the mook isn't paralyzed or flat lined yet, the girl will grab onto the mook's neck and you can make her attempt to snap the mook's neck a single time using her hands, but then the animation freezes and you'll have to reload the scene. Is this an unfinished feature?

• Wow
Reactions: Starvy

Lixiared

Dec 16, 2017
If you press "S" while front straddling(not visible as an option), and the mook isn't paralyzed or flat lined yet, the girl will grab onto the mook's neck and you can make her attempt to snap the mook's neck a single time using her hands, but then the animation freezes and you'll have to reload the scene. Is this an unfinished feature?
...Sounds like you found something that wasn't finished in time for this update..

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Have you thought of putting a rape option in the game Starvy where the aggressor forcefully has sex with the victim? If so, I think a way to spice it up would be also allowing an option for the victim to try and resist the action.
Forced sex could definitely happen once we're done adding holds, the main problem I see is we'd have to replace the current victim models with other that aren't as simple (the current ones aren't very expressive and have nothing under their clothes).

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023

Whoops...

Well... we'll call it an easter egg.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Forced sex could definitely happen once we're done adding holds, the main problem I see is we'd have to replace the current victim models with other that aren't as simple (the current ones aren't very expressive and have nothing under their clothes).
Your game will be too powerful, should you choose to implement it.

Whoops...

Well... we'll call it an easter egg.
IMG_0722.gif

Maximus 252002

Dec 26, 2023
El juego no está mal, pero sería genial una mejora gráfica a gran escala y mejores animaciones, puedes visitar el sitio The klub 17 y ver mis animaciones (videos) (escríbelo en Google) y buscarme como Maximus, envíame un mensaje personal identificandote, he creado animaciones de este tipo y seguro son de tu gusto, además puedo intentar ayudar de manera gratis, solo para lograr que tengas un mejor juego ya que me gusta este tipo de contenido. Saludos

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
May I know why Lumine was removed from the latest poll? No offense or anything; I am just wondering
It was mostly lack of interest, she got half as many votes as the next least voted option. Plus we've been thinking about trying to replace the current victims with Aether and Lumine (nothing's decided yet though).

Reactions: Billerboob

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Kuki's legs look great now. With or without stockings, I no longer see any clipping errors.
(The picture is for comparison with the others)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Mona there are still a few small ones, especially with bare legs. But ignorable especially with her fancy stockings.

Things look a little different at Fischl.
All in all, I think her costume is great. The soft shiny effect in her skin-tight body suit when she moves is very sexy and looks great (something like that would also be nice on her partner, a shiny effect in the clothing would make the movements stand out more).

However, what breaks my immersion with her is when Fischl kneels. The lower leg breaks through the thigh. In a full bodysuit, worse than naked or in a leotard.

Free camera:
Works so far when changing poses, except when you change from the side position back to the top pose. Then the free camera switches back to the predefined camera position.

And I have three more polite requests:

Voices:
A while ago I had a bug that caused Fischl to speak with Mona's voice. This practically changed the entire atmosphere of the scene.
I wanted to ask if it was possible to introduce this as a feature. That you can choose the voice of another aggressor instead of your character's own voice?

And a fourth silent selection, consisting of moans and grunting noises when changing poses and exerting force, but without speech.

Speaking of Free Camera, a button to reset the Free Camera would be nice.

And the camera movement of tilting and rotating without the mouse would also be great :love:

kdojsimore

Aug 1, 2022
Game is 99,99% unresponsive, wether it's made in qwerty or azerty pattern, the controls don't work.
I stumbled upon possible fix (thanks random japanese hentai game that doesnt work when PC region isnt set to Japan :) ) for game not registering keyboard imput. Try going to control panel>Region and time>Region and change format to Japan. Keys started working 100% time after this. At least for me. :unsure:

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
I stumbled upon possible fix (thanks random japanese hentai game that doesnt work when PC region isnt set to Japan :) ) for game not registering keyboard imput. Try going to control panel>Region and time>Region and change format to Japan. Keys started working 100% time after this. At least for me. :unsure:
It absolutely worked for me. Thank you so much

Reactions: kdojsimore
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes