4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Let me make it clear that I'm making all these comments because I really like this and I want it to be as good as possible.

The breath regen is scuffed. Doesn't seem to regen properly most of the time. (only consistent ones I can find is interrogate in facesit and taunt in reverse scissor. otherwise it just holds it's value, like here for example.) 1702279316895.png

Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
what does the mini tickbox do?
also what was the hotkey for the clothes menu it's not in the new instructions file and I forgot what it was in the last update? (or was it removed?) it's N
Starvy it doesn't seem to be in the new instructions.txt I think you accidentally deleted that part
The mini checkbox makes the aggressors a bit smaller, it also raises their pitch. It's more of an experiment than anything else.

Also, you had me worried for a second there...
1702292412096.png
but the information on how to toggle the clothing menu is very much present inside Instructions.txt.

also Starvy I noticed this polygon issue with the leotard on fischl. left ass cheek is randomly sticking out weirdly. doesn't exist with standard suit though View attachment 3163621

I just now noticed you talked about it not being worth the time to fix, fair enough
Yeah, Fischl's definitely got some issues I haven't gotten around to fixing. As I said though, I'd rather spend time developing new stuff. I definitely gave it my best shot trying to make her look as good as possible with the time I had left after adding the front hs.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
actual bug for real this time. removing the thigh highs gives a "skyrim modding moment"
View attachment 3163653
Yeah dw, I've had that issue reported left and right. Can't believe such a huge oversight slipped the net, this is why games need playtesting from more than just the dev x(

Let me make it clear that I'm making all these comments because I really like this and I want it to be as good as possible.

The breath regen is scuffed. Doesn't seem to regen properly most of the time. (only consistent ones I can find is interrogate in facesit and taunt in reverse scissor. otherwise it just holds it's value, like here for example.) View attachment 3163686
That is quite strange... does anyone else have this bug? Thanks for reporting this, I'll look into it.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Termine-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The mini checkbox makes the aggressors a bit smaller, it also raises their pitch. It's more of an experiment than anything else.

Also, you had me worried for a second there...
View attachment 3164090
but the information on how to toggle the clothing menu is very much present inside Instructions.txt.

Yeah, Fischl's definitely got some issues I haven't gotten around to fixing. As I said though, I'd rather spend time developing new stuff. I definitely gave it my best shot trying to make her look as good as possible with the time I had left after adding the front hs.
1702323825796.png
it's not in my instructions.txt that came with the download I got from here
1702323946424.png

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
You were totally right, I'd added last version's instructions document to the game files.
Updated all the links with the right files.

Thanks for telling me, this could've been a huge problem...
I figured as much considering I couldn't find the T reset in the instructions either (only knew about it from the changelog on the front page, great addition btw)

Reactions: Starvy

anterogi

May 30, 2021
you might want to move the reset key over to something like tab or esc, i've hit it a few times when i meant to hit e in free cam

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Only for me the legs are not fully attached and the thigh high are broken?
And front headscissor dont have sound, mouse only trigger snap when move from one side, not both.
And reverse headscissor button "S" trigger and go loop crack and lock scene.

000.png

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Only for me the legs are not fully attached and the thigh high are broken?
And front headscissor dont have sound, mouse only trigger snap when move from one side, not both.
And reverse headscissor button "S" trigger and go loop crack and lock scene.

View attachment 3166219
Just updated the files, all issues with the legs should be fixed. (Let me know if they aren't)
About sound, the front hs has the exact same sounds as the reverse hs except for the idle sound loop. The snap being only toward one side is by design.
I think the reverse headscissor "S" key softlock has been reported once before, I'll have to look into it.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes