4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

juryrigg

May 30, 2020
You need to change your computer region to japanese
[/QUOTE]
Huh, that's interesting. I'll try that, thank you

juryrigg

May 30, 2020
Neither running the game in japanese locale or setting the computer region to japan fixed the issue of controls just dying for some reason. Game doesnt respond to my inputs at all sometimes, except Esc. Sometimes it only responds after pressing the button a bunch of times

coin coin

Jan 1, 2022
Neither running the game in japanese locale or setting the computer region to japan fixed the issue of controls just dying for some reason. Game doesnt respond to my inputs at all sometimes, except Esc. Sometimes it only responds after pressing the button a bunch of times
you have to do it before starting the game but if it doesn't work i don't know what you can do

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
If you use win 11 change just "Regional format" to japanese, dont neet reboot
If no japanese just "add language"
More keyboard settings > Regional format > japanese

View attachment 3696710

Reactions: Starvy

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
New aggressors are cool and all,and I don't want to diminish the work that goes in them, but the gameplay is starting to get stale since everyone has access to the same moves anyway. New moves are a good way to spice everyone up but I'm gonna go ahead and say it: the next big step has to be biting the bullet and overhauling the victims. A few voiceovers, customizable costumes, and at least a couple different animations would go a loooong way.

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
New aggressors are cool and all,and I don't want to diminish the work that goes in them, but the gameplay is starting to get stale since everyone has access to the same moves anyway. New moves are a good way to spice everyone up but I'm gonna go ahead and say it: the next big step has to be biting the bullet and overhauling the victims. A few voiceovers, customizable costumes, and at least a couple different animations would go a loooong way.
Agree, though he cant because he lost a member of his team that would be doing stuff like victims. Its unfortunate af since I think you're spot on. Its becoming really stale and I hope something can be done about it.

Reactions: Dysonthiox

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
I agree with you on this. Hopefully Starvy is coming up with a way to fix this problem, cause this game is real promising.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes