4.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
Go to either your C: or D: drives and look for a folder named: "MyNewGame", once you find it, go inside and open "TermineSettings.xml", open it with notepad and change the resolution to something fitting.
I cannot even find this folder "MyNewGame" or "TermineSettings.xml".

Now I cannot even play the game anymore. When I open it the screen size seems to zoom in cutting the controls off the screen and leaving me very confused. Tried finding this folder and file to no luck.

Tried deleting the game and re-extracting it to no luck either.

Did you change the folder and file to something else in 1.7? I only found 1 termine related folder and it's only a log file
(C:\Users\[blank]\AppData\LocalLow\Starvy\Termine)
Where else is this game storing files into?

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I hope that, eventually, reverse rape is added to this game. It would elevate this game in my eyes even more than it already is.
I kinda dbout it but lets see, the dev said he can't rly make the game like that and personally I hope reverse rape doesn't even be added I enjoy seeing the hoyo girls dominating their victim

Last edited:

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
I kinda about it but let's see, the dev said he can't make the game like that and I hope reverse rape doesn't even be added I enjoy seeing the hoyo girls dominating their victim
In my opinion, it would be a boring game since a game without the risk of dying or losing is not a game, it would be more like a simulation game which is impossible to lose. Where is the fun in that? I think you should be punished if you make mistakes while trying to kill the victim. Also, Starvy said he/she can't do this idea RIGHT NOW because of reasons that are explained in the previous pages, but that doesn't mean it will never happen, since Starvy also said that he/she needs people who know Blender well to make models and doing animations to make these ideas real. Moreover, he is gaining more money every single day. So even in the worst scenario, he is willing to hire people who a blender experts just to make these ideas real. In summary, the game we have right now is just a gallery mode from a completed game. Hopefully in the future(Yep don't be in Rush Starvy;) ) we will see the actual gameplay with risks involved of dying and losing the game, but of course, if you are careful enough, you still be able to dominate all the girls in the game.

Last edited:

MonaLover

Apr 15, 2024
Hey will there ever be in IOS version of the game? or is it not planned rn?
I rly love the game and would love to play it on my phone aswell.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
So my save for Termine is completely borked...where is the save location and is it fine if I just delete it in order to reinitialize everything to defaults? While it is amusing to see the scenario on a random dirt road, I need the resolution to window size discrepency to go away.

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Would Lumine and Aether be possible as future victims?
This or add some small customization option like clothing(or lack of it)hairstyles skin color face shape etc...
Or even some small voice line from victim like pleading or maybe even moaning would be nice
Also a question, is dev planning on adding only hoyo games characters or some other franchises like street fighter, persona,final fantasy etc. are also possibilities ?

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Good stuff starvy I'm glad to see this game is growing and getting bigger and better. I'm excited for more content in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
This or add some small customization option like clothing(or lack of it)hairstyles skin color face shape etc...
Or even some small voice line from victim like pleading or maybe even moaning would be nice
Also a question, is dev planning on adding only hoyo games characters or some other franchises like street fighter, persona,final fantasy etc. are also possibilities ?
Victims are the most important imo. All we have is aggressors and holds when theres already tons of those. The updates need a new wave of vibrancy imo

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Can you switch to first person? I feel like I remember early on when the game came out you could switch to 1st person POV but I don't see the option for it, only TAB to go to free cam.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Termine-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Doponuts

Jun 4, 2017
Go to either your C: or D: drives and look for a folder named: "MyNewGame", once you find it, go inside and open "TermineSettings.xml", open it with notepad and change the resolution to something fitting.
So I can't find the folder however I did find a text file in AppData\LocalLow\Starvy\Termine and when I search for MyNewGame it says it attempts to find a a save is D drive but I don't have a D drive. How would I go about resetting the resolution without the XML file..?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes