4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
1.4 dropped
If you turn the details down, the advantage is that you can see the scene from below. That gives another kick.
(In games of Illusion, I like to turn off the surroundings completely if possible so that nothing disturbs the field of vision.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, with full details you can no longer see from below. That's why you see this sexy ceiling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be possible to remove the texture from the ceiling in the room below?

EDIT:
Or give you the opportunity to switch off the environment when the details are full?
Sure, I can easily add a keybind to turn the environment on and off.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I don't understand what's wrong with the game when I try to play it but buttons to perform actions dont work or work randomly and very rare. Is there any way to fix this bug? :cry:
Try changing your system locale to Japanese, this apparently fixes it for some people. Read a couple comments above.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
How do i change the positions? Like in the 3rd,4th and 6th picture?
You start in the Reverse Headscissor hold, from there just press 'Q' to dismount. From the dismount you can enter Reverse Headscissor and Reverse Facesit. You can also press 'Z' to go from dismount to front mount, from where you'll be able to enter Front HS and Breast smother.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
How do i change the positions? Like in the 3rd,4th and 6th picture?
As Starvy says, otherwise, if you mean the camera positions, you can toggle those with the left and right arrow keys.

Otherwise, you can press the Tab key and switch to Free Camera mode.
Then you can change the position of the camera with the W A S D and Q E keys and the direction with the mouse.

When you're happy with the position, press the spacebar to lock the camera in place. This will turn the camera movement buttons back into action buttons (or alternatively press the Tab key again to exit Free Camera mode)..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Would it be possible to remove the texture from the ceiling in the room below?
Use BepInEx 5.4.22.0 x64 and UnityExplorer.BepInEx5.Mono
Extract bepinex in root, "plugins" from explorer archive to "BepInEx" folder

You can disable models or expand category and disable items. You can enable secret forest map) game2.png png.png

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Use BepInEx 5.4.22.0 x64 and UnityExplorer.BepInEx5.Mono
Extract bepinex in root, "plugins" from explorer archive to "BepInEx" folder

You can disable models or expand category and disable items. You can enable secret forest map) View attachment 3260420 View attachment 3260388
Oh damn, that is so cool. I'm glad I left the other map in there.

someone160

Mar 16, 2020
The PoV camera for the breast smother animation seems to be off center. Originally it was fine. Tried reinstalling and nothing. Unsure what caused the issue.

squalinton

Jul 13, 2023
I stumbled upon possible fix (thanks random japanese hentai game that doesnt work when PC region isnt set to Japan :) ) for game not registering keyboard imput. Try going to control panel>Region and time>Region and change format to Japan. Keys started working 100% time after this. At least for me. :unsure:
This did it. Starvy you could add it to the readme to improve user success

Reactions: golewy and Starvy

A_A_R_R_T_T

Jun 27, 2022
Guys, Locate Emulator and Changing locale to Japan did not help me with keybinds.
Is there any more ways to fix it?

Tyanon02

Apr 12, 2023
You start in the Reverse Headscissor hold, from there just press 'Q' to dismount. From the dismount you can enter Reverse Headscissor and Reverse Facesit. You can also press 'Z' to go from dismount to front mount, from where you'll be able to enter Front HS and Breast smother.
The controls dont show up unless im in fullscreen mode and i was playing in windowed so that solved the problem. Thanks and great game, I hope to see Raiden, maybe Yae as well in the future!

Dec 8, 2017
Pardon? 800+ Voice Lines added for a character alone? Is this a typo?
There is definitely a good bit of variety, but I've had plenty of looping lines. 80 I could believe, but 800!?

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Pardon? 800+ Voice Lines added for a character alone? Is this a typo?
There is definitely a good bit of variety, but I've had plenty of looping lines. 80 I could believe, but 800!?
There is indeed 800 audio files exclusive to Yelan across all holds. Although I understand why it would feel like there's less - you're definitely going to get plenty of looped lines since most interactions have an average of 4~ (although some have over 10) lines exclusive to them for each of the 4 states (Awake, Paralyzed, KO, Unresponsive) the victim can be in.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Great work on this! Hope you plan to keep updating it cuz you've struck a goldmine here.

Are you planning on adding more characters/customizable outfits to the victims as well?

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Great work on this! Hope you plan to keep updating it cuz you've struck a goldmine here.

Are you planning on adding more characters/customizable outfits to the victims as well?
Definitely planning on adding more characters. Both as aggressors and victims. I'll definitely add the customization options for the victims too if any new models happen to have any.

Reactions: papey and Laritas
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes