4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

notatempaccount

Oct 18, 2018
So i finally got to try this game out and DUDE, where did you get those voice actresses?! Their voices fit each character down to a T, that's some highly professional VA work you got there omg :0

I mean, everything about this game is goddamn amazing, but the voice acting especially impressed me
It's clearly AI generated voices, sorry, but once you hear it you can't unhear it.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
It's clearly AI generated voices, sorry, but once you hear it you can't unhear it.

Well i guess that explains why their voices are so close to the actual characters (minus Yelan, but her voice is still somewhat fitting)

Well they're pretty good quality imo because i couldn't tell they were AI voices, i legit thought the guy just had some really good VAs lmao

Ice fenix

Sep 6, 2023
I love the game it's one of my favourites, with huge potential, looking forward for the interrogation part to be completed , wonder if we will always get a monthly update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

HeresyIs

Dec 11, 2023
I wanna see the animations and voice interactions from the different characters but I cant actually play myself

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
WAit are they actually supposed to be die or is it just the meme?

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Why not make an Android version? Nowadays it is clear that more people play on Android phones than on computers.
Yeah... well there is an Android version on the Patreon if you want it. (Android version is V1.4 though, it's gonna take me a bit to finish porting V1.5 to mobile)

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes