4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

notatempaccount

Oct 18, 2018
It might've already been asked but is there any chance you could add a V-sync or FPS limit option? Without locking framerate this game makes my graphics card go crazy.
I know about rivatuner etc. but it would be nice to just have it in the graphics options at the start.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Starvy

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
Amazing game!
Personally I'm not into the snapping/dislocating content.
In the future if it does get more content, I think a "less violent" toggle in the options would be great, personally somewhere between choking out and snapping, unless you want to stay niche of course.

• Thinking Face
Mar 22, 2020
Some advice for future updates, you should probably focus on adding more actions instead of characters for now until you believe you've completed every action, might add some ease when finally adding a new character instead of having to go back and add new things for each character and accidentally forget one of them, though personally, you do you. But maybe one action and one character per update is healthy It's just that for me, this game feels awfully lacking.

(This might be my final message to this thread, I'm not a fan of the Renshin Ransack series, henceforth I really don't like putting myself out there when it comes to this... only did this as a one-time since Lens in Tin rack eroge, I like eroges.)

May 10, 2020
Amazing game. What makes this game great is how the voice acting reacts to what the player does to the victim; there are so many options what u can do. If the game stays the way it is ... A hopefully small add on would be an auto play mode option so that it can be played freehand and its randomized what the AI will do. If the dev wants to add something to the game... I guess what I would suggest adding is that depending on how u torture the victim there can be a "happy" ending where u get what u want and they live (of course u can choose to still end them in the end). Also if there could be a fade to black when "reviving/restarting" so that it doesnt look like the person woke up/It makes it look more like there is a brand new victim (and if the player VA can say the amount of "endings" there were before hand to the current victim that would be really cool)

• Hey there
Reactions: Starvy and Lummi

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
lastly can raiden have her default outfit she doesn't feel the same without her kimono like outfit on

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah... well there is an Android version on the Patreon if you want it. (Android version is V1.4 though, it's gonna take me a bit to finish porting V1.5 to mobile)
As a heads up (though I think this was already said before, not sure) you can put the Android version in the OP as well for ease of access.
All you need to do is put it under the Windows version if you're the one uploading the links and mirrors and stuff. If you're just reporting updates and having mods/uploaders do it, all you need to do is link both the Windows and Android version and say which is which. EX:
Windows - *link(s) here*
Android - *link(s) here*

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Some advice for future updates, you should probably focus on adding more actions instead of characters for now until you believe you've completed every action, might add some ease when finally adding a new character instead of having to go back and add new things for each character and accidentally forget one of them, though personally, you do you. But maybe one action and one character per update is healthy It's just that for me, this game feels awfully lacking.

(This might be my final message to this thread, I'm not a fan of the Renshin Ransack series, henceforth I really don't like putting myself out there when it comes to this... only did this as a one-time since Lens in Tin rack eroge, I like eroges.)
You are very much correct, this is good advice. I honestly should've focused on adding more in terms of gameplay (like I wanted to do) before adding more characters. Now, a big chunk of each month's development time is spent writing lines for existing characters and getting new characters ready.

Don't get me wrong, I think adding characters adds a lot to the game, I'd even go as far as saying that the different voice lines spoken by each character are the most attractive aspect of the game. Problem is I messed up the order of things.

Thanks for your message, would honestly love to hear from you again.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Amazing game. What makes this game great is how the voice acting reacts to what the player does to the victim; there are so many options what u can do. If the game stays the way it is ... A hopefully small add on would be an auto play mode option so that it can be played freehand and its randomized what the AI will do. If the dev wants to add something to the game... I guess what I would suggest adding is that depending on how u torture the victim there can be a "happy" ending where u get what u want and they live (of course u can choose to still end them in the end). Also if there could be a fade to black when "reviving/restarting" so that it doesnt look like the person woke up/It makes it look more like there is a brand new victim (and if the player VA can say the amount of "endings" there were before hand to the current victim that would be really cool)
Adding basic AI to the aggressor is something that's been suggested a number of times, it might happen at some point.
That second idea though... I think it's brilliant from a femdom perspective. Not too hard to add too - you might see it added next update.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Great game! been following the game since the start but would it be too much to ask for more lewd actions? Like I don't mind choking but can I choke while she's idk fingering or giving my character a handjob or a blowjob or something or maybe also add futa options? I don't mind choking on dick if its from Yelan xD

• Haha

Tashitazik

Sep 22, 2020
Choosing male i have some camera problems in pov while being breast smothered, also can see helping keys only playing Full HD resolutions

HeresyIs

Dec 11, 2023
Here's a video showcasing all interactions currently in the game: Mega
Thanks bro, if it’s not too much can you or maybe someone else here post a vid of the “failed“ snaps from each position on the live victim(maybe even with all the characters) if not that’s fine. Great job on the game so far.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes