4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite games. Are you planning on adding any sex animations to this in the future?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy
Dec 8, 2017
There is indeed 800 audio files exclusive to Yelan across all holds. Although I understand why it would feel like there's less - you're definitely going to get plenty of looped lines since most interactions have an average of 4~ (although some have over 10) lines exclusive to them for each of the 4 states (Awake, Paralyzed, KO, Unresponsive) the victim can be in.
I knew there were lines for releasing and for unconscious/dead. Didn't realize there were some reliant on the entire state. Huh. Good to know.

Dialogue is one of my favourite things in stuff like this, so it's heavenly to have such variety. Appreciate all the effort ^^

• Red Heart

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Mr. Starvy, how ca I fix it? I had just some play test, then next time I run it the control buttons info has disappeared and I had very long input lag. I fixed the display of control bar down on the screen when changed some resolution and window display settings, but I still have input lag. I mean - when I press the buttons there's nothing happening and if I jerk buttons many times maybe something is work or cam is changing. It's not playable in this condition :cry:

How can I fix it? T___T

Edit: The mouse is always work ok but sometimes not displays in settings Esc menu (but still work while invisible)

Last edited:
Reactions: golewy and Keobr

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Mr. Starvy, how ca I fix it? I had just some play test, then next time I run it the control buttons info has disappeared and I had very long input lag. I fixed the display of control bar down on the screen when changed some resolution and window display settings, but I still have input lag. I mean - when I press the buttons there's nothing happening and if I jerk buttons many times maybe something is work or cam is changing. It's not playable in this condition :cry:

How can I fix it? T___T

Edit: The mouse is always work ok but sometimes not displays in settings Esc menu (but still work while invisible)
Same problem.

Reactions: golewy

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
when I press the buttons there's nothing happening and if I jerk buttons many times maybe something is work or cam is changing.
Same problem.
Fix on 12-14 pages

Buttons not respond fixed with change non unicode to japan:
control panel>Region and time>Region and change format to Japan

If its not help change this too:
"time & language" > "language & region" and change "regional format" to japan, you need to add Japanese language first otherwise Japan won't show up in formats

• Red Heart
Reactions: golewy and Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023

How can I fix it? T___T

Yeah, what Akina said. This seems to be a recurring issue with some people, the fix seems to be changing your system locale to Japanese. Check pages 12-14 of this thread for more info.

Reactions: pIXEL-san

panturs200

Dec 14, 2023
View attachment 3254204

Overview:
Some Genshin girls decide to have some fun dominating their victims before terminating them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Developer: Starvy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

it would be great if you could add a bodyscissor :) ( if you want to )

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
any tips how to free camera on android version?

Starvy
also if possible to have 2 female scissors in future? or butt sandwitch (1st girl in pronebone position, then you put your head straight down to her butt/pussy while you lie on your stomach , the 2nd girl sit on your head cowgirl position/reverse cowgirl to add pressure. also add some variation like pronbone girl head scissor wraping her legs to your neck while 2nd girl violenlty jumps up down on your head add pressure to kiss pussy/ass.

or 1st girl crosswise leg scissor on neck while 2nd girl violently fuck riding your dick

in pic, top girl sit you in cowgirl ,not just reverse cowgirl

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Since i no longer play Genshin Impact, the H-games as well as Garry's Mod might be good alternatives to keep me in touch with the cast... I may no longer enjoy playing the game due to it's excessive grind, but i still enjoy it's world and characters very much.

A very important question, however: does it have a certain cute but unhinged director of a funeral parlor? If not, maybe you devs intend to add her eventually? I feel like she'd be perfect for this kind of game :p

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
So i finally got to try this game out and DUDE, where did you get those voice actresses?! Their voices fit each character down to a T, that's some highly professional VA work you got there omg :0

I mean, everything about this game is goddamn amazing, but the voice acting especially impressed me

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes