RPGM - Completed - Terrible Laboratory [v1.02] [aburasobabiyori/Kagura Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Gabn05

So if you are into exhibitionism this game is just, ufff.

The scenes are really good. Some are a bit too much like the minister one. The scene where they gang raped her and later on upluoad to the internet because is fun...

But there are a lot like the mechanical suit one, that were just fantastic. Seeing here all naive and innocent walking around naked. Kinda awakened something on me.

The combat system, and crafting system are ok. At first I thought the farming was excessive. But later on, when you use the things with +max health, it actually fair. The game progression is simple, just beat the bad guys and reach the end.

My only complain is that the clothes are locked. I mean that you cant change them. For example, when they take her panties, I wanted to go up the rope, so the guy could see from below without panties, but you cant. You can only do the scenes with the pink musical note. This takes away from the freedom the games seems to have. But overall pretty good
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Terrible Laboratory is one of my favorite games. I find the art style very pleasing. MC is a Loli that finds herself in many difficult but hot situations (for the player, not so much for her lol). Story is pretty good and the dialogues are interesting enough for me not to skip them. I've played this game many times. Not sure what my total play time is maybe 10hours? The game itself isn't that long but I just kept coming back to it over the years. Another big upside is it has been translated by kagura so it's also uncensored!

Art 4.5/5
    Story - 4.5/5
    Gameplay 4.5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Originality 4.5/5
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Terrible Laboratory [v1.02] [aburasobabiyori/Kagura Games]
    Is the game nice? Yup! Do I recommend the game? No!

I enjoyed 2 things about this game.
    1) Art of the protagonist, really cute.
    2) The scenes where the heroine faints from fatigue and does not notice the missing clothes, and then goes around the city, is a lot of fun.

The rest of the game was disappointing though.
    - Identical ending. I can't be sure since I haven't seen walktrought, but the game is very simple. It doesn't matter if you finish the game after having done all the events or if you collect the 5 million remaining a virgin, only the dialogue changes, the ending is identical
    - Izumi's artwork is not as vanilla as Konica's (MC), so seeing Izumi's art after seeing Konica's art is quite strange
    - Few different scenes, in the end they are all the usual scenes
    - Little freedom of choice
    - Behavior of the protagonist always identical, at first it is nice, then it becomes only boring since we already know practically all the dialogue
    - Simple story, without twists
    - Boring fights
    - Repetitive like few games. Go where there is a symbol, do the indicated event, go to the other symbol and do the indicated event and it will always be like this.
    - Other defects that do not come to mind now

I don't recommend the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

fruitsalad15

I'm a big ENF fan and heard Terrible Laboratory was really good.
    It had some nice scenes where your clothes get stolen if you pass out in specific places, or being secretly photographed and recorded nude.

..But Konica never enjoys the humiliation and she's just crying and begging for it to stop the whole time. I know some people are into that, but if you're not, it gets kinda depressing (and stale) after a while, it's just one big trauma conga line where nothing goes well for her. A lot of images are reused and Konica as a character feels flat. You just run around looking for events to make her life worse and Konica doesn't even get a small win during this unless you get the money, and even that can go wrong too.

It had potential, but for ENF I'm more into lighthearted stuff and for eroge in general I enjoy the more hardcore stuff, but the characters in this felt really flat and the events can get pretty repetitive and formulaic.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

P. Shirogane

Good art and scenes, though it takes a while to beat it compared to other aburasobabiyori games. There is a lot of scenes for its length, and you can unlock the full gallery when you beat it, which is always great. Unfortunately it's impossible to unlock the entire gallery in one playthrough due to branching plot.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

My scoring & reviews explained HERE
    PROs:

+plenty of scenes
    +interesting gameplay in comparison to most H RPGmaker games
    +cute character
    +solid variation of kinks
    CONs:

-dumb AF FMC
    -story was too comical and dumb for my taste (felt like playing parody slapstick comedy hentai game)
    -meh art
    Comments:

Not gonna bother even adding much… pros and cons sum it up. Probably one the most dullest corruption-esque hentai rpgmaker games I’ve played in a while… it offered some interesting approach gameplay wise… but every scene how it happened and reaction of world, characters etc.. were just absolutely idiotic.
    5/10
    DROPPED
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Yelligard

This game focuses on the humiliation of the protagonist yet it is possible to complete the story in any for you want, which gives the player some power over it. The gallery can be fully unlocked nonetheless so no need to play over and over again. Nice feature.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Davox

Starts out great but the Dev runs out of ideas after you about 60% of the way through all you see is repeated images over different back grounds with the exception of a a few short scenes.

Don't be fooled by how many scenes there in the recollection room a good 3rd of them are rushed out in the last few moments of the game.

Up until the end of the first battle with the robot I would have given this 4 or 5 stars but then after that it runs out of ideas.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

sassy_mendigo

Light-hearted, light tone, amusing... MY ASS

Just because there isn't actual violence this is "light-hearted". The protagonist never gets to the point of mind broken so it's pretty much a never-ending endurance test for her, she can cum sometimes from Stockholm syndrome but she is never into it, she is never aroused by it and she is not an exhibitionist!

That ruined the game for me, for example; a cool mechanic is to watch how her infamy grows on the internet and there is a point that you can't even see anymore because she just busts out crying in misery and shame! This is just mental torture, I can't get into it if the protagonist never gets into it, this is just getting off on someone else misery. She never gets corrupted and she literally is just nearly whoring herself because of her robot, there is no alternative ending, only pushing her harder to get to the same ending.

Now the game itself, the game focus on set pieces and story segments more than anything, downside is that repeats a bunch of artwork from the previous scenes. Also, it's has a battle system but I don't think matters, because you can just skip it by talking to the coffee owner like a child telling she is getting builed in school.

DISCLAIMER: When you fight the evil corporation, the game will lock your progress from certain scenes. There is no game over state or losing anything from losing a battle, even if you are defeated you get scenes. GET YOURSELF DEFEATED EVERY TIME YOU CAN, INCLUDING GARDENING RESOURCES OUTSIDE BATTLE AND THAT POLICE CAR.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR : great game. Main theme is exhibitionism, corruption and humilation.

Story: 5/5
    Young female scientist gets into difficult situations in order to get money to fund her project.
    1.) On one side you can play smart and get to good ending.
    2.) On the other side you can accept dubious requests and gradually push heroine into more depraved situation.
    + It starts with accidental panty shots, goes through nipple slips and it can end with heroine working as public train. Heh.
    + Whole world is very well made. People on the streets react to heroine's reputation. You can also check social media and watch people's reaction to heroine's slip ups. Very amusing.
    + Also very amusing are heroine reactions to actions of other people and comments on social media (Example: She flashed her nipples, but didnt know about that. She is suprised and embarassed about pictures on social media. etc.)
    + Although some of the stuff that happens to heroine could be considered very bad in different circumstances, but whole game is done in very light tone. You will mostly be amused.

Art: 5/5
    + Art is very well made.
    + Main heroine is very cute.
    + Big variety of events.

Gameplay: 4/5
    Although game is done in RPGM engine, but its actually good thing. When you are running around the map, you can chat with different people and watch their reaction to heroine's reputation.
    You find different events scattered around map, but map is small. You dont have to be worried about pointless running around different screens to find 1 event. Everything is easy peasy.
    Translation is good.

To sum it up:
    I really enjoyed this game. One of the best games on the site. You should check it out.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Radience

So this is the biggest game from this author that is translated and it's really good as i said in my Tiny King review i really do love the art from this author and yet again this is a game wich main focus is the protagonist Kronica in this game getting humiliated in public, more than 90% of the H-scenes are just she getting embarased in public and 10% is actual rape/sex, but the point here is that THIS GAME HAS A LOT OF SCENES and by a lot i mean A LOT and to be honest since this game is the bigest the public humilation scenes starts to get old after some hours in the game even tough the author tries really hard to make then diferent from one another but the problem is the poor girl Kronica will starts to feel predictable not because she is a bad character in fact she's a good one but it's just that there's way too much public humiliation scenes wich DO NOT end up in a actual rape it's just she getting embarassed so when you think theres going to have some sex scene like in the Bath house event even if you lose the battle there is none it's just more humiliation stuff wich is the point of this author games but this game still has quite a bit of sex scenes but they are not enough compared to the humiliation scenes. and also the ending of this game SUCKS it's just a black screen with some disappointing text.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

MarianeElos

The game is heavily focused on exhibitionism, 95% of the content is exhibitionism. So if you are like me and like to play a decent female protagonist without showing off your titties and pussy to everyone you see in almost every H content then this game is not for you. I'd give a lower rating but the art is very good and I liked it, however, the more I played, the more boring it got since it's mainly just exhibitionism, but it depends on your preference and I like my H content to be a mixed bag.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Traptism

Pros
    -Adorable MC
    -Nice CG
    -A story that makes sense
    -Immersive scenes (you feel like you are there. like VR or some shit, but it's RPGM?)
    -Pretty good humiliation aspect if you like that kind of thing.
    -She is a legal loli. If the legal bit bothers you, maybe imagine the digits are in reverse order.

Cons
    -Maybe her cuteness might get in the way of your wanking

P.S:
    -Has some Civilian Justice League vibes, so if you like that, you'd like this. Probably.
    -This has no corruption
    -She is adorable. Crying makes it better.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

That escalated quickly!

First the game is pretty silly - with unbelievable character/corruption progression. I suppose that "light-hearted" kind of humor, with the smartest person in the city is not aware of anything around her, can get completely exposed in the 1st five minutes, rings a bell for some but for me it is just annoying.

Some expamples (Spoiler warning):

- "oh no! the police chief threatens to ruin my reputation - lets accept to work in a brothel for one night and loose my virginity"!!!
    - Ofcourse the super-scientist would let PR people stick a remote camera into her anus and broadcast it to the world (I did not come for that, but I need the money).
    - She complains after every event, how ppl would do that to her...
    - She can pick-up 9 items before fainting and can only pick up 1 at once or 10, faint and gets humiliated. So either you click 2 dozen times through the dialogue to pick up 9 and go home or you do the dialogue once ... stupid!

Furthermore the story is lacking some red line or mainquest:
    In the beginning it is all about collecting the money and you grind through all events which unlock with the "character"-progression and fake an open world.

The art and variety of scenes is good though.

If you are looking for more then 1 dimensional characters or story - go ahead!

2.5 Stars
  15. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is a great game.

You play a female scientist whose robot got destroyed, so she goes about collecting ingredients, crafting and doing odd jobs to make the money. Unsurprisingly, though, she keeps getting into antics where she gets stripped partially or fully naked and her photos get posted somewhere on the web. Later in the game the scenes also involve sex.

The Pros
    • Genuine ENF. She is embarrassed when she is stripped, has to strip, has to spread her privates and so forth all the way through the end. She never really gets over it.
    • Fairly long game -- there is quite a bit of progression and quite many events to see and enjoy.
    • There's a real story, and the game remains consistent to it. The story is a bit odd, but it works.
    • Girl is cute
    • The world feels fairly full. You can even browse the internet and see the pictures of your previous misdeeds and accidents
    The Negatives... there aren't that many
    • While there is a good variety of pictures, there is a greater variety of scenes. Some pictures in particular got reused enough that I started fast forwarding through them.
    • The game presents itself as open world, but it is fairly linear. There is never a moment where you don't have some blinking question mark or heart to go towards.

Definitely give this a play!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

As a fan of ENF, especially women that don't realize that they're naked and being watched, this game was just perfect for me in so many ways. The google search mechanic was really interesting and it was cool to see the girl's reaction to her nudes being uploaded after certain key events.

There's no grinding (Well, I think there is some grinding if you're trying to beat the game without getting corrupted and exposed, but who the hell is doing that?) and these guys actually understand how movement should work- there's a simple overland map and you go to key locations. None of these winding, long coriddors or massive sprawling mazes just to fuck with you.

I really hope they make a spiritual sequel or something, this game was fantastic.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

pewpew37

Really great art, with a cute protagonist, and some good scenarios. I wish it were longer, as it only took an hour to finish the entire game even while doing some major fapping. Just needed probably one more questline to do. Really good though.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

sabia

The game has a pretty standard gameplay for the style, where you have to perform several tasks to acquire money to win. There's no excessive grind and all the events are well highlighted so they are easy to find. At the end of the game, regardless of how you finished you are able to unlock all other events that you didn't trigger.

The art is good, the crafting system is good and the fighting is well executed with mid-fight scenes.

The story is pretty ok but the erotic content is all (as far as I can find) non consensual, rapey or just plain creepy. That's why I'm giving it an average score. If that's your cup of tea, go for it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Starss

first of all Sorry for my bad english

Actualy my kind of game, and your if you like enf, cmnf, embarrassement and forced nudity

It propose a lot of scene with a lot of variety of humiliation, a little girl with her proud and image abused on differents ways and on public ( forced to)

the think i liked its about internet use on this game, i played a lot, and its the first time i see that, your nudity will be shared and u'll see the progression on it, the progression on your university ex...

9/10 cuz sometime its hard to understand where the game want you to go for some scene