EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1602169914261.png

Overview:
Tessa's Fate
takes place on a distant world where the energy that balances life lies within living beings. This power manifests stronger in more complex life forms.

Humans have arrived on this world after causing the destruction of their own planet, Earth. After discovering the magnitude of the New World's power, some humans began craving it.
Their attempts to dominate this power has endangered the native people of the New World.

You will play as Tessa, a captured native woman that will fight back to bring peace again to her world.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-08
Release Date: 2020-09-17
Developer: 300Rabbitz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

1602170587315.png 1602170639974.png 1602171514768.png 863162_zPkz6G.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If there are any missing tags, please let us know.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How many endings for this game and is there a cheat for this game?
How many endings: None, the game is still in development. As listed Multiple endings is a future tag.

Is there a cheat: Not provided by the developer.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, this is essentially just a proof of concept. One enemy and a couple of easy platformer levels, demo can be played to completion in a few minutes. It looks and handles pretty well though, and it's made in Godot, which is important to me for some reason. Certainly hope this takes off.

Reactions: JoeTermin

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The game had me use dash to avoid hazards and immediately after that proved completely useless in combat.
Sending mixed messages there. Additionally, player attack range is far too short for enemies to deal contact damage.

Reactions: NJ

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
I mean I'm all for pixel art but I really don't know what's going on in that last preview image.

The tags seem interesting (especially the future tags) and the UI seems pretty clean. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I mean I'm all for pixel art but I really don't know what's going on in that last preview image.
from what I could tell after playing the demo the white thing is basically a dildo and I guess she's using powers to levitate it and is fucking the player with it. At a glance you can barely make out that the girl from behind is opening and closing her hand to push and pull the object.

• Wow
Reactions: abiroyon