RPGM Test Club: Futanari Ballbusting Edition [Incomplete] [FbbSK]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Chris Redfield: My greatest fear is seeing entire bloodline getting extinguished.

tsukui

Dec 26, 2017
How can I say proudly that I'm a degenerate if I don't like this kind of game? (really like the game so far, it really has the vibe that can be so much more, I'll keep an eye on this for sure)

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
I wish I gave this game more chance, but I can't stand seeing balls being crushed, breaks my heart... There's a lot of broken english in the game, I can tell you that much. The art is okay.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
how to get ending 2?
NVM. Found the ending 2:
-Look for notes in the first room (107)
-Look for notes on the blue sofas (click on them sofas) near the exit with electronic lock
-Get the lockpick in room 103 (look for them).
-Go look for and unlock the boiler room door (in the basement floor where you do the chill room challenge), go in and read the notes inside the room.
-Go to the 2nd floor and through the red door, then go inside the door next to the locked red door in the far west of the floor.
-Check the calendar on the northeast side of the room.
-Read the notes inside that room (pantry) and collect the fuse on the table.
-Find the 2nd fuse near the blue sofas where you found the secret notes (in the corner).
-Go to room 103 (where you found the lockpicks) and find the 3rd fuse.
-Find the fuse boxes in the hospital. The 1st one is before you enter the basement, the 2nd one is inside the basement, the 3rd one is inside the most northwest room on the main floor (the floor with numbered doors.)
-Go to the pantry room again on the 2nd floor then go to the door on the eastern side of the room.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I might've forgotten something.

Last edited:
Reactions: masnion and Sazder

kezraw

Feb 4, 2018
how to get ending 2?
NVM. Found the ending 2:
-Look for notes in the first room (107)
-Look for notes on the blue sofas (click on them sofas) near the exit with electronic lock
-Get the lockpick in room 103 (look for them).
-Go look for and unlock the boiler room door (in the basement floor where you do the chill room challenge), go in and read the notes inside the room.
-Go to the 2nd floor and through the red door, then go inside the door next to the locked red door in the far west of the floor.
-Check the calendar on the northeast side of the room.
-Read the notes inside that room (pantry) and collect the fuse on the table.
-Find the 2nd fuse near the blue sofas where you found the secret notes (in the corner).
-Go to room 103 (where you found the lockpicks) and find the 3rd fuse.
-Find the fuse boxes in the hospital. The 1st one is before you enter the basement, the 2nd one is inside the basement, the 3rd one is inside the most northeast room on the main floor (the floor with numbered doors.)
-Go to the pantry room again on the 2nd floor then go to the door on the eastern side of the room.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I might've forgotten something.
possible that you could upload your saves or mention if the ending 2 is even worth the effort?

Reactions: grimmzy

tsukui

Dec 26, 2017
I cant believe it, its back for real? Whats next, Lily of the Valley ?? Is 2024 THE year? Ok I'll stop

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to get into the red dooor (second floor) or purple door (first floro

also what’s with the numbers we find painted on the wall? In the storage room the protag says “finally last number is 5” but what do the numbers even do?

and when do you use the syringe you find in the safe and the toilet?? Is there a moment worth saving them for?

so far got the lesson learned ending, kind of disappointed with it as it just fades to black and the protagonist just leaves without really any resolution

Last edited:

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to get into the red dooor (second floor) or purple door (first floro

also what’s with the numbers we find painted on the wall? In the storage room the protag says “finally last number is 5” but what do the numbers even do?

and when do you use the syringe you find in the safe and the toilet?? Is there a moment worth saving them for?

so far got the lesson learned ending, kind of disappointed with it as it just fades to black and the protagonist just leaves without really any resolution
If anyone wonders I figured it out, numbers get written on the wall as fluff for completing a challenge and are the password numbers for the main door for ending 1.

Syringe use or it don't doesn't matter right now. It just saves the damage you take after a challenge.

Still can't get in the red of purple door. Probably not part of this release

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes