Test my game. The Guy in Charge.

Should I keep working on the game?

• Total voters

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you on how the game is progressing. Capitalism has been kicking my ass the last couple of months. I just got a new job so time has been a real issue. I've gotten a break over the holidays (yay!) so I'll have time to work on the game full time over the next couple of weeks!

So what have I been doing in the meantime:
- I reworked the intro, it's no longer such a huge information dump. Now you will find out thing about you and your family through dialogue rather than the intro.
- I removed the "energy" system. Quite honestly it didn't make sense immersion wise, so I added a day-night cycle the way it is in so many games (games like summertime saga and f.i.l.f.). Basically you have Morning, Late Morning, Afternoon, Late Afternoon, Night and Late Night. Depending on the time of day different events will be available to increase immersion.
- Added new events: Two new bathroom events (Mom Showering, Sister Showering)
Three new living room events (Talking to Mom)
A couple unique events regarding your brother. (Him talking to mom or sister depending on your relationship with them)

Right now I'm working on improving the interface to make it more accessible and easier to navigate. However if it proves too difficult I will just return to making new events so that I can get the first version of the game released before I have to start working again.

Once again I want to thank all you guys for the advice you have given me, it's been really invaluable!
See you guys in a couple of weeks, hopefully with the first official version of the game!

Oh yeah here is a little preview of one of the new events!

what to do after karen talks with devon then he said no or stay neutral please help...