3D-Daz Test render of some of the main characters in my upcoming game

Aug 2, 2017
Test.png
Don't have a title for the game yet but i've been working on it for a couple of months but recently decided to scrap it because I didn't enjoy having the linear story. Im making it more of a point and click gameplay style similar to the way big brother and the other games like that play. Its focused around a family who own a resort. You play as Ethan (the character in the middle) and you are responsible for keeping up with the attendees at the resort and making sure everyone has a great time. Although it is focused around the family, the game does not revolve around incest but it will be part of the game. I'm working on coming up with a bunch of new unique characters to bring some charm to the resort!

Aug 2, 2017
test2.png
Sounds interesting, I like the look of the girls, I like the sisters look the most. :)
Thanks! There will be another girl in the family along with the father but I haven't decided how she is going to look yet, i'll update this thread once I get her rendered with the father.

Edit: Here is the render I promised with the father and the other daughter

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The son looks a lot like a younger Hanson brother, the older Hanson when he was young... LOL.

Best of luck mate...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Looks overall very nice. :)
But i see some light setup related problems in there. The clothes do shine and mirror light the most. Thats gives them a plastic unnatural doll look and feel. Not so cool imo.

Greets

Aug 2, 2017
Looks overall very nice. :)
But i see some light setup related problems in there. The clothes do shine and mirror light the most. Thats gives them a plastic unnatural doll look and feel. Not so cool imo.

Greets
Thats part of the style im going for, I removed the normal and bump maps on the models

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Could easily be argued that the presumably younger sister looks underage. If that's something that bothers you.
The main character looks like almost all other main characters out there. Does everyone use that hair?
And the mother doesn't look old enough to have an 18+ child.

My honest thoughts on their design. Which is what I believe you wanted.

Aug 2, 2017
Could easily be argued that the presumably younger sister looks underage. If that's something that bothers you.
The main character looks like almost all other main characters out there. Does everyone use that hair?

I can see the concerns and i'll see if I can mess around a with their features to try to show their age a little better

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Then yes, Patreon will have problems with the game, Incest isn't allowed and they don't like petite characters.. Not to derail your game, I like the character's looks.. If you happen to change the character's to compile with Patreon, could i get a copy of the current models (the DSON User Files) for the mom and the daughters?

@Xander 'Clyde' Salvatore and I are making a game that will never be on Patreon, because we will not compile with their new rules.

Aug 2, 2017
Then yes, Patreon will have problems with the game, Incest isn't allowed and they don't like petite characters.. Not to derail your game, I like the character's looks.. If you happen to change the character's to compile with Patreon, could i get a copy of the current models (the DSON User Files) for the mom and the daughters?

@Xander 'Clyde' Salvatore and I are making a game that will never be on Patreon, because we will not compile with their new rules.
Sure thing, i'll upload the dson files here in a little bit.

Aug 2, 2017

I changed the scaling on some of the features of the daughter and I think it should be a bit more appropriate now, however I need to wait on some morphs to edit the mother a little to make her appear older

Aug 2, 2017

here are the character models, however this is not the original daughter. All I did was change the scale of the model and edit the head shape a little bit, shouldnt be too hard to get to the old size