3D-Daz Test render of some of the main characters in my upcoming game

Aug 22, 2016
You could do an easily configurable game where a hidden switch changes the names of the characters from "Mrs. Larson" to "Mom", it's been done in other games. Then you can release it on Patreon provided your game has a name that's not "incesty" like DatingMyDaughter and get $$$

Reactions: MrJago

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
You could do an easily configurable game where a hidden switch changes the names of the characters from "Mrs. Larson" to "Mom", it's been done in other games. Then you can release it on Patreon provided your game has a name that's not "incesty" like DatingMyDaughter and get $$$
True.. As long as you never post how to do the switch on Patreon or any site linked on your Patreon page.

Aug 2, 2017
That's was I was thinking, but I have a lot of work before I need to worry about any of that

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 89699
Don't have a title for the game yet but i've been working on it for a couple of months but recently decided to scrap it because I didn't enjoy having the linear story. Im making it more of a point and click gameplay style similar to the way big brother and the other games like that play. Its focused around a family who own a resort. You play as Ethan (the character in the middle) and you are responsible for keeping up with the attendees at the resort and making sure everyone has a great time. Although it is focused around the family, the game does not revolve around incest but it will be part of the game. I'm working on coming up with a bunch of new unique characters to bring some charm to the resort!
Its will be honor to test your game

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
The younger girl is nice. Cute and youthful. This dude that is going to be main character is one I wouldn't like to be. His face is damn ugly. Besides that he is skinny. Tatted and obviously gives a vibe of a sleazy bastard. If Its a game about rape and blackmail you could go with villain like looking guy that nobody would find attractive besides his fangirls if he had been fameous for something other than looks. Music? Chicks go for musicians. The more handsome the better but still ugly ones with good voice can get their attention. The mother? Looks more like sister of younger girl. Sooo... the only thing interesting is the young girl. Guy looks like trash that thinks he is a God almighty. If you went for this contradiction that he thinks that he is alpha and omega but isn't then you nailed it. The older girl is nothing interesting. At least she isn't something that would keep me interested.