Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I love the animations Drages does, but god fucking DAMN. The late 80's called, they want their UI back.
Yeah but I don't want to give it back! I am an old guy! and yeah UI will be updated soon.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Every day we stray further from god! lol.

Anyway, this needs a VORE tag... BADLY.
As this game got greek myth concept like god of war,you are getting near to god tbh.

Obviously.
But my point is, that a game like this with a pure male protagonist with M/F stuff would be awsome
Sadly, I can't make my kind of stuff with male MC and I found female/futa power play much more attractive.

and, yeah it took time to have my new game here. I don't publish it for free because it's really bad for minors.
This game is about a futa minotaur who tries to take revenge of her family as the game intro explains so it's wild. People dies.. People dies at PUBG or CS-Go or Battlefield too.. so not big deal for me :p

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Obviously.
But my point is, that a game like this with a pure male protagonist with M/F stuff would be awsome
They'll be onto you like ants on honey. And when the sun lights up everything, another flame war shall ensue.
If they don't want the Minotaur to be male, then it won't be male. Hush now, for the poetry of MTL has not kicked in yet.
The debilitating truth that games are made to be nothing more than shitty cash-grabs, even on a pirating site, has yet to hit us,
like a good glass of Pangalactic Gargaloblaster from "The Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy".

You may take down my comment and rightfully so, but it will return.

pretorian man

Jun 21, 2017
They'll be onto you like ants on honey. And when the sun lights up everything, another flame war shall ensue.
If they don't want the Minotaur to be male, then it won't be male. Hush now, for the poetry of MTL has not kicked in yet.
The debilitating truth that games are made to be nothing more than shitty cash-grabs, even on a pirating site, has yet to hit us,
like a good glass of Pangalactic Gargaloblaster from "The Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy".

You may take down my comment and rightfully so, but it will return.
Tf?

Mar 21, 2020
Interesting game I have played blue ribbon is there females in this game and if so is the scenes good also I will be keeping a eye on this for future updates

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
I can't see rituals only white screen

UPD: Found a fix. If game folder name has symbols like [ or ] for some reason game won't load animations and will show you only white screen.
I have the same problem but where u find the game folder at?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I prefer my cowgirls with humanoid faces, not the face of usually male(?) monsters from greek mythology.
There is 2 problems here.
1. My MC, Laura is not a cowgirl as she is a Minotaur. Minotaurs are not monster girls or furries. They are myth creatures. You can name them cow furries but Minotaurs are carnivores and not behave like their animal part. Maybe bulls but not cows.

2. How can you say this is a male face.. she is so beautiful! With little horns, big eyes, big pointy ears and hair!
1656965906849.png

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
anyone has a fix for the whitescreen instead of animation ?

edit : tried multiple things like removing [ and ] of the game files name but it still doesn't work i get a white screen whenever i try to play a ritual sacrifice with animation

1656976762380.png

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I was very skeptical going into this game (the fact I play on a older laptop, dislike vore, and well i generally dont like playing futa protags)
it ran perfectly well which much lower quality games make this thing heat up and someone just plain shutdown i was happily surprised
the vore that i did (mainly eating for health) didnt bother me too much
and the futa protag works better than a male protag imo
the only thing I was surprised about was there is no cumshots? theres inflation ect but no leaky or sploosh!

while the relief/sacrifice part was fun, it got repetitive quick its pretty easy to beat (i averaged around 10 mins each time)
I feel like the positions are doing too much damage I disliked having to repeat the same moves, go heal, and repeat ect

this game entertained me, despite me being very skeptical so goodjob! ill definitely keep an eye out for it
(ps need some bj/deepthroat and facefuck positions :p)
maybe an addition of a wooden horse or some other bondage type gear

goodluck I had fun

Reactions: GeorgBrandt
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes