• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R-Play tester] Unpaid Testers needed for a Medieval RPG game.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
-----------------------------
Update 10/04/2023

Hi everyone!

Grumpy here once more with a second run at looking for playtesters!

After many moths of learning, the game has reached a playable stage, with a gametime of 10 to 15 minutes and five quests to complete.

Of course, there's still some work to be done. Currently, there are a few placeholders for the renders, UI, and 3D models, but I'm constantly improving and refining the game. That's why I need your feedback! I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the game mechanics, style, and anything else that you think could be improved.

If you're interested in trying out Kingdom Sagas, just let me know! I'll send you a Mega link so you can download the demo and try it out.

Thank you for your time and support!

Cheers,
Grumpy

-----------------------------
The game is called Kingdom Sagas; you can read some info about it in this post:
Kingdom Sagas

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Hi, i'll test for 20 mins and provide valuable feedback for you. Free of charge of course, as long as the game is without install or web available, and doesn't contain any banned content. If you are interested provide me a link in message.

Reactions: GrumpyS.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Bump up. Would like a couple more to try it out before I start working on some modifications.

Cheers!