RPGM Tesy's Birth Story 2 [v0.2.0] [Loserishome, Arkone]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
After a few too many delays, v0.2.0 is finally here. Download links and changelog have been updated on the main page. Sorry guys, life kinda just kept happening. I can't give any good explanations other than me or Arkone being busy and unable to work on the game for months at a time. I'd like to say that development will pick up speed from now on, but I've been wrong before, so the best I can promise is that unless explicitly stated, the game will not be abandoned. Arkone and I are fully committed to finishing the game, but both of us have lives that can get in the way. That said, enjoy the new content!
thank you for comeback again update the game. I'm so happy to know this game is back to life again :). By the way can you fix the bug about pregnant twins where it always fails to display the scene whereas in the previous version to give birth to twins in the bathroom is still possible but, in this version it is no longer possible.

Nzr

Oct 24, 2023
I hope this game continues to develop and continues to be updated so that fans of this player can play and feel bored with the same story.

ewwww_ror

Formerly 'xiao_rors'
Apr 26, 2024
can anyone tell me the code to gallery code 3? it's the one on dream 1's background door. i can't seem to figure out the numbers, it's too blurry :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote