RPGM Tesy's Birth Story 2 [v0.2.0] [Loserishome, Arkone]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Title1.png

Overview:
The sequel/remake to Arkone's original Tesy Birth Story, Tesy's Birth Story 2 follows the story of Tesy, a heavily pregnant and overdue young mother, as she finds herself giving birth in all kinds of different locations and situations. Every time she gives birth, she soon finds herself pregnant again, and several months later she is overdue once more. When and where will her next child be born...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: Loserishome, Arkone -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

TesyPreview1.png TesyPreview3.png TesyPreview2.png TesyPreview5.png

Last edited:

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Nice a new one to try I do hope though that the multiples with show a big change in belly size cause honestly big pregnant bellies are hot cause if it wasn’t games like these wouldn’t have existed

leolu

Oct 11, 2020
How do I get Dia birth scene? If I go to the office after Tesy's storage birthscene, I can't proceed because there's no one!!! It's error!!

Reactions: Darkmatter_Void
May 5, 2022
Hey guys does anyone knows how to do the others events? Such as the cosplay or invinte a friend to stay at a resort together.
I only managed to make her give birth on the shower, on the work, on the bed and on the storage room

Maximaljahn

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys does anyone knows how to do the others events? Such as the cosplay or invinte a friend to stay at a resort together.
I only managed to make her give birth on the shower, on the work, on the bed and on the storage room
For now, birth events only bed, shower, on the work and storage room. For another events that you see on the game like cosplay, its for the future. This game on progress....so wait for it

May 5, 2022
For now, birth events only bed, shower, on the work and storage room. For another events that you see on the game like cosplay, its for the future. This game on progress....so wait for it
Thanks partner. I just asked because I am playing the visual novel version and on that version, there are a lot of birth scenes.
Anyways I love this game, I hope the updates come soon.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote