RPGM Tesy's Birth Story 2 [v0.2.0] [Loserishome, Arkone]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xray71

Aug 17, 2020
Hopefully still being worked on, went to the Pixiv page to see if there was any updated content and unfortunately didn't see anything :(

Keep up the good work Dev!

Reactions: CheesyMan345

Jenxer-A

May 5, 2021
what about the other codes?
Just look at all backgrounds unlocked in the gallery room, some of them contain 4 digits of code that can also be entered in the code room. Use the hints from the code room for assistance. Though if you don't have enough effort to do that, just tell me

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Yeyan

Nov 5, 2022
What is the password on the blackboard in the classroom, please?It says 504+6, but this is not a password.

Zendrid

Dec 21, 2022
Okay firstly, I love this. Arkone's art progression has been phenomenal. Excited to see what new scenes you've come up with.

Secondly, I've heard of but I'm not familiar with RPG Maker. Is it necessary to have the software in order to mod games made with it? I actually liked being able to progress backwards in the first TBS, and I'd like to see if I could bring that feature back in this one.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Secondly, I've heard of but I'm not familiar with RPG Maker. Is it necessary to have the software in order to mod games made with it? I actually liked being able to progress backwards in the first TBS, and I'd like to see if I could bring that feature back in this one.
It's technically not necessary to own rpgmaker mv to be able to mod mv games, but you would need to modify the game files directly which would require you to be familiar with javascript and how rpgmaker games are coded in general. Even if you owned rpgmaker mv, implementing backwards scrolling isn't possible with the tools the program gives you, so you would have to write some kind of script for it. If you really want to try, good luck.

Zendrid

Dec 21, 2022
It's technically not necessary to own rpgmaker mv to be able to mod mv games, but you would need to modify the game files directly which would require you to be familiar with javascript and how rpgmaker games are coded in general. Even if you owned rpgmaker mv, implementing backwards scrolling isn't possible with the tools the program gives you, so you would have to write some kind of script for it. If you really want to try, good luck.
I see. Yeah that's a bit beyond my abilities lol, I guess I can scratch that itch by porting the new art into the old game, seeing as how I'd already been messing with it prior to the release of TBS2

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Can you tell me when TBS estimated update ? Or what year could it be ?
Ask Arkone. He's the one drawing and this is his idea.
Then again he has very few social media account (if any), so.....good luck?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote